Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Riyadh to Abu Dhabi.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Riyadh City
About Abu Dhabi City
"A recreation of adventure"
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Abu Dhabi is a luxurious metropolis with flair of traditional values combined with the modernism of 21st century. It is the largest of the seven Emirates and referred to as a shopperês paradise. One of the richest cities of the world, Abu Dhabi is a perfect example of modern Gulf oil-city evolved from being a fishing village in about half a century. With its rich past tracing back to 3000 B.C., Abu Dhabi, unlike Dubai has preserved its distinct Arabian culture amid all glitz and shimmer. Nestled on a T-shaped island, the place is a federal capital city of U.A.E with all kinds of modern amenities and architecture. The desert city is also home to some of the most beautiful mosques and rustic old towns sprinkled with dust displaying its desert-trader past.
Nice to know - If everyone in Abu Dhabi made a human chain, it would span a distance of more than 2,500 miles, that’s longer than the distance from Abu Dhabi to Budapest, New Delhi or Moscow.
Things to do
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain Zoo and Aquarium
- The Emirates Palace
- The Qasr al-Husn fort Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Capital Gate
- Al Ain National Museum
- Heritage Village
- Al Jahili Fort
Best time to visit - Like other Emirates, weather of Abu Dhabi also remains hot all year-round. Late October – April best time to visit.