Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Mumbai to Gladstone.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Mumbai City
The city that never sleeps Mumbai. The fast pace of this vibrant place, where people are always on the move. From the overcrowded local trains to busy street. Commonly known as New York of India it has variety of everything from old moment of down town like Gate way of India to Luxurious malls like Phoenix market place, Inorbit, infinity the list goes on. Enjoy the night life of club hopping or even indulge in street food no one goes hungry here. From sunrise to sunset this city has a brilliant vibe. The high-rise apartment to famous Bollywood stars there is penchant of luxury, but if you want to just end the day like a true Mumbaikar walk down the queen necklace on marine –drive.
Nice to know - Mumbai’s traffic demands patience and strong nerves. The taxi drivers’ driving style is challenging.
Things to do
- Landmark - Haji Ali Mosque, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Worli Sea Face.
- Day trip to Kanheri Caves or the Global Vipassana Pagoda
- Visit the Juhu beach or Girgaum Chowpatty
- Religious - Shree Siddhivinayak, ISKCON temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Mount Mary Basilica.
- Amusement park – EsselWorld and Adlabs Imagica.
- Weekend getaway to lonavala, khandala or Mahableshwar.
Best time to visit - Mumbai is frequented by tourists all year round. November to February the winter months are the most pleasant in Mumbai. Predominant season is monsoon.
About Gladstone City