Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Hyderabad City
Nice to know - Hyderabad is India’s most connected city with the highest Tele-density.
Things to do
The pearl city of India, rich with tradition and history. Hyderabad is a home google headquarter. Exploring the lanes of this district, with its chai shops and spice merchants, you'll encounter a teeming urban masala of colour and commerce. You can’t leave the city without indulging the famous Hyderabadi biryani or even shopping and getting the feel of old town at Charminar. Hyderabad is ocean of pearl. Ironically Hyderabad being 300kms away from the ocean is still melting pot for pearls. From the famous museums to rich temple, Hyderabad is engulfed with culture and tradition. Hyderabad is a Tricity previously known Twin City: Cyberabad-Hyderabad-Secunderabad!!
- Famous landmark – Charminar, Qutb Shahi Tombs.
- Mecca Masjid, Chowmahalla Palace.
- Sound & Light Show at Golconda Fort
- Religious places - Birla Mandir, and Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Hyderabad Botanical Gardens
- Hitec City - modern monuments of trade and technology Situated on the outskirts of the city, it is the nucleus of Cyberabad.
- Hussainsagar Lake view
- Take a tour ramoji filmcity.
Best time to visit - Hyderabad has a warmer climate and hence cooler months are from October to March ideal to visit the city.
About Kualalumpur City
Kuala Lumpur is the most popular city of the multi-cultural country, Malaysia. With skyscrapers on one side and shopping malls on the other, Kuala Lumpur has its own night life. It is an enclave within the state of Selangor. Imagine a city, with a skyline punctuated by minarets, Mogul-style domes and skyscrapers; imagine colourful, food-stall-lined streets shaded by a leafy canopy of banyan trees. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Kuala Lumpur is famous for its street foods all over the world, the street food of KL is a vibrant mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian, Thai and Arabian and that is what makes it special, what else can you ask for. The use of spices and ingredients used in the dishes is just mind blowing. Known as shopping paradise.
Nice to know - Muddy Confluence, In Malay, Kuala means Muddy, and Lumpur means a “junction between two rivers.” Kuala Lumpur is given the name because it is situated at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River.
Things to do
- Petronas Twin towers
- Genting highlands or Resorts world Genting
- Bukit Bintang
- KL tower
- Jalan Alor
- Sin Sze Si Ya Temple
- KL bird park
- Islamic Arts Museum
Best time to visit - December to February, May to August There is no such thing as the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur because it rains almost all the year.