Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Goa to Sibiu.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Goa City
Welcome to the land of sun, sand and beach the hidden gem of western India. Goa is not only blend of beaches but also Kaleidoscope of Portuguese and Indian culture. Perfect holiday destination for all, from various traditional Konkan culture to the beautiful churches Goa has a lot to offer. Dive in the deep sea, or go club hopping the coastline offers you various activities relax and soak up the sun. Book your next flight with perfect blend of western India. Farehawker offers an amazing discount on flight ticket or group booking you’re assured the best airfare across any online travel portal.
Nice to know - Goa is the only state in India that has its state transport company named after an ancient dynasty called Kadamba!
Things to do
- Dudhsagar Falls - Dudhsagar Waterfall is perched in the lofty peaks of the Western Ghats and is a view to observe especially in the monsoons when it is in full and furious flow.
- Fort Aguada - Portuguese Fort of Seventeenth Century, Aguada Fort is located near Sinquerim beach and overlooks the mighty Arabian Sea.
- St. Francis of Assisi church - UNESCO World Heritage Site. The basilica holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier.
- Shri Mangesh temple - beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Anjuna Flea Market - More than three decades ago, it was conceived and created by hippies
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary - 9km southeast of Palolem, and a good day trip, is the beautiful, remote-feeling Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Goa’s second-largest sanctuary
Best time to visit - Mid-November to Mid-February: party capital weather is pleasantly cool.
About Sibiu City