Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Chennai to St Denis.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Chennai City
The city is home to Fort St. George,on the Bay of Bengal in eastern India, is the capital of the state of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is known to be soul of India. It will pleasantly surprise you, it's role is as keeper of South Indian artistic, religious and culinary traditions.Among Chennai’s greatest assets are its people, infectiously enthusiastic about their hometown; they won’t hit you with a lot of hustle and hassle. The city of Chennai has also been endowed with the rich heritage of art and culture. Carnatic Music and Bharatanatyam are two of the best and biggest cultural exports of Chennai. Tamil literature is very rich in content and preaches ancient morals and values. Chennai is also popular for the glitz and glamour of Kollywood, the 'Tamil film industry'. The city today is abuzz and alive with its varied mix of modern and traditional blend of culture and lifestyle.
Nice to know - It has the second longest beach in the world - Marina beach.
Things to do
- Visit to marina beach
- religious place - Kapaleeshwar Temple, Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam, Sri Parthasarathy Temple are few among the famous temples in chennai.
- San Thome Church is a very old landmark in the city.
- Best place for shopping ethnic Mylapore.
- Explore a day trip to Mahabalipuram
- Cultural heritage to Pondicherry.
Best time to visit - November to February: These months constitute the winter season in Chennai.
About St Denis City