About Mangalore City
Mangaluru (more commonly known as Mangalore) is named after the goddess Mangaladevi sits at the estuaries of the picturesque Netravathi and Gurupur Rivers on the Arabian Sea and has been a major port on international trade routes since the 6th century. The port is well known for its tall swaying coconut palms, temples and pristine beaches. One of the cleanest cities in India, Mangalore is an important business centre and is known for its amazing beaches, seaports and a diverse culture. The region which contains Mangalore has been ruled by various dynasties and empires from the ancient times such as the Kadambas, Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Empire, Portuguese and the British. The city gets its mention in the writings of the Arabian traveler Ibn Batuta in the 14th century as well. Most visitors flock to the quiet and relatively unknown beaches, where atmospheric seafood shacks serve local, spicy delicacies along the stretches of sand. The folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Nice to know - Mangalore is a multilingual the only city in the world that has nine language the only city in the world that has nine names - Mangalore in English, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kudla in Tulu, Kodial in Konkani, Maikala in Beary, Mangalapuram in Malayalam, Manjuran in Sanskrit, Kaudal in Urdu, and Manjiloree in Arabic.
Things to do
- Religious - Mangaladevi Temple – the most famous site the best time to visit the temple is during the Navratra before Dussehra when the festivities at the temple are at their peak.
Gokarnanatheshwara Temple - The deity in this temple is Gokarnanatheshwara, Lord Shiva.
Kadri Manjunatha Temple - Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Panambur Beach - The International Kite Festival is organised every two years at the Panambur Beach which is attended by tourists from all across the country.
- Ullal beach - Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure.
- Sultan Battery - Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River.
- New Mangalore port
- Kadri Hill Park - Housing a wide variety of wild animals, this is the largest garden in Mangalore.
- Bejai museum - located in the heart of the city and is the city's only museum. It has a collection of ancient coins, paintings, statues and inscriptions.
Best time to visit - Mangalore receives heavy rainfall, October - February this period is very pleasant, temperatures ranging between 17 to 34 degrees Celsius.
About Indore City
“The food city' famous for its Poha and Immarti"
Indore is a city in west-central India. It’s known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore’s 19th-century Holkar dynasty. Madhya Pradesh's biggest city and commercial powerhouse has much more of a cosmopolitan buzz than anywhere else in the state.
Indore is a fascinating city, tracing its roots back to its role as a 16th century trading hub between the Deccan and Delhi. With beautiful parks, palaces, temples and great street food. The charm of this city lies in its rich cultural heritage which has been preserved over centuries and makes the hints of urbanization and commerce, here a bit more colourful and magical which has not lost touch with its history and heritage.
Nice to know - The city is a paradise for shopaholics as they get to shop a variety of fabrics like tie and dye, Bandhej and batik. Items like silk, jute and Zari are also very popular.
Things to do
- Lal Bagh Palace
- Kanch Mandir
- Annapurna Temple
- Bada Ganpati - biggest statue in the world
- Chhappan Dukan - one of Indore's choicest street food hubs that serve specials, chaat, idli and dosa with equal gusto.
- Gommat Giri
- Rang Panchmi - An extension of Holi called Rang Panchmi is a very famous festival in Indore
- Indore also has a flourishing cloth market and is known for its Maheshwari and Chanderi sarees.
Best time to visit - October to March is the best months to visit Indore. July to September is also a good time to visit as the temperature cools down due to showers, but rains could hamper your sightseeing and travel plans.
Mangalore Airport Information
IXE Airport Address Read More
Kenjar, Bajpe, Mangaluru, Karnataka 574142
Contact Number:-  0824 222 0422
Indore Airport Information
IDR Airport Address Read More
Depalpur Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452005, Indore
Contact Number:-  0731 262 9455
Mangalore To Indore Group Booking FAQ's
What is the minimum number of passengers required for a group booking ?
You need a minimum of 10 passengers who are travelling on the same date. Infant who do not occupy a seat is not counted towards the number of passengers.
I would like to make a groups’ booking but I only have less than 10 passengers, can I still request for a quote ?
For group size of less than 10 passengers, please book directly via website farehawker.com
Can I do a web check-in for my group booking ?
Web check-in is not permitted for group booking.
I am getting a lower fare on your website and the group fare seems high for Mangalore To Indore.
Fare available on our website are for instant ticketing.
1. Fare available on the website may or may not be available for all passengers in a group.
2. You get time to decide while making a group booking.
3. You get flexibility in giving names for a group booking as names are not required instantly and for future travel names can be given 15 days prior departure.
What is the maximum number of passengers that can be booked as a group at farehawker.com ?
Up to 20 passengers can be booked at Farehawker. For information about groups of more than 20 passengers, please contact our travel jockey firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at:- +91 11 65663434
What are the benefits for booking through Groups ?
Group fares are packaged with 20kg check-in baggage allowance and standard seat assignment.
1. No booking fees :- No need for instant full payment
2. Flexibility for confirmed names only 7 days from departure
3. No additional charges for Name change (change of pax) made at least 48 hours before first flight departure
How do I pay after accepting the fares ?
Once you get the PNR payment can be made through Credit Card/Debit card, Net Banking.
Can i be denied boarding if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card ?
Yes, boarding can be denied if the name or title on the itinerary does not match the name on the identity card.
Can we return on different date ?
No deviation from Group is allowed, all passenger have to travel on the same date(s).
Can my whole group change the travelling date ?
Yes, however it will be subject to a re-quotation and date change fees applied. Please contact our Sales Jockey email@example.com for the assistance.
Can I get a quote without baggage allowance ?
All Groups booking come with standard 20kg baggage allowance.
Do I enjoy the online promotional fares via Groups Online Booking System ?
No, Group Online Booking System offers regular group fares only.
Can miles be collected with a group booking ?
Yes, most airlines allow miles to be collected for group travel, but for individual account.