Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Chennai to Imphal.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Chennai City
The city is home to Fort St. George,on the Bay of Bengal in eastern India, is the capital of the state of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is known to be soul of India. It will pleasantly surprise you, it's role is as keeper of South Indian artistic, religious and culinary traditions.Among Chennai’s greatest assets are its people, infectiously enthusiastic about their hometown; they won’t hit you with a lot of hustle and hassle. The city of Chennai has also been endowed with the rich heritage of art and culture. Carnatic Music and Bharatanatyam are two of the best and biggest cultural exports of Chennai. Tamil literature is very rich in content and preaches ancient morals and values. Chennai is also popular for the glitz and glamour of Kollywood, the 'Tamil film industry'. The city today is abuzz and alive with its varied mix of modern and traditional blend of culture and lifestyle.
Nice to know - It has the second longest beach in the world - Marina beach.
Things to do
- Visit to marina beach
- religious place - Kapaleeshwar Temple, Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam, Sri Parthasarathy Temple are few among the famous temples in chennai.
- San Thome Church is a very old landmark in the city.
- Best place for shopping ethnic Mylapore.
- Explore a day trip to Mahabalipuram
- Cultural heritage to Pondicherry.
Best time to visit - November to February: These months constitute the winter season in Chennai.
About Imphal City
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. On the Imphal River, Kangla Fort was once the seat of local rulers, and now houses relics. Imphal has a untouched charm surrounding its natural beauty, sceneries and landscapes as well as a significant history leaving hints of the past around the city. The lust green landscapes, beautiful surroundings, unexplored territories and undulating rivers of Imphal make for a great tourist destination. This site of the battle of Imphal during the World War II, assumes a certain importance, derived from history. Imphal is an all-season tourist spot, but mainly busy during summers.
Nice to know- It derives its name from ‘Yumphal’, which means ‘land of many villages’ and its landscape is a mix of hills, valleys, forests and several rivers like Iril, Sekmai, Thoubal and Khuga. The modern game of polo is derived from Manipur’s Sagol Kangjei and it is not surprising that the Imphal Polo Ground is the oldest polo ground in the world. The Martial arts of Thang-ta and Huyen lallong originated from Imphal and watching performances is fascinating.
Things to visit and do
- Loktak Lake and Sendra Island- This is the largest fresh water lake in the North-Eastern India ad the only floating lake in the world.
- Kangla Fort - Also known as the Palace of Kangla, this place situated on the banks of the Imphal river, served as the royal palace of King Pakhangba.
- Shaheed Minar
- Tharon Cave
- INA Memorial - Once used as the unofficial headquarters of the Indian National Army, this memorial was built to honour the soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for India.
- Langthabal - The jackfruit and pine plantations among the splendid architectural beauties are a must see.
- Keibul Lamjao National Park - The only floating National Park in the world, this place is definitely a must see.
- Singda Dam - The highest mud dam in the world is the Singda Dam.
- Phubala - Water sports can be carried out at the two islands that are situated amidst the Lake. A picturesque view of the lake can be enjoyed by the tourists.
- Ebudhou Thangjing Temple, Moirang - During May, when the Moirang Lai Haraoba festival is celebrated, people flock to seek the blessings of 'Ebudhou Thangjing'.
Best time to visit Oct-Apr
Imphal has breezy summers, moderate rainfall in monsoon and chilly but pleasant winters. Imphal can be visited any time of the year but the maximum number of tourists visits the city in summers. October to April is the best months to visit Imphal, avoiding the monsoons which might keep you from experiencing the best of Imphal.
About Zoom Air Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Delhi, the regional carrier Zoom Air, the brand name for Zexus Air Services operates flights to 4 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Zoom Air group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Zoom Air flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Zoom Air, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Zoom Air, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Zoom Air
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Zoom Air flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Zoom Air airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Zoom Air let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.