Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Calicut to Mumbai.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Calicut City
Kozhikode is a coastal city in the northern part of Kerala. Formerly known as Calicut, Kozhikode was the Capital of Malabar during the Zamorin rule 500 years ago and is famous for its century’s old trade in cotton and spices with Jews, Arabs, Phoenicians and Chinese. Few minutes’ drive from Kozhikode will take tourists to a beach called Kappad where Vasco Da Gama first put his foot along with 170 other men in India. Its contribution to all round development of the district in trade, commerce and economic development over the years is spectacular. Kozhikode city is the marketing centre for commodities like pepper coconut, coffee, rubber, lemon grass oil etc., produced in Kozhikode and the neighbouring districts of Wayanad, Malappuram and Kannur. Basking in the idyllic setting of the serene Arabian Sea on the west and the proud peaks of the Wayanad hills on the east, this district with the serene beaches, lush green countryside, historic sites, all combine to make Kozhikode a popular tourist destination filled with a warm ambience to fascinate a visitor.
Nice to know - When the Portuguese first came to to India in search of spices-west India. The cotton textiles which they took back to Europe. along with the spices, came to be called "calico means Calicut”
Things to do
- Pazhassirajah Museum is located on the east hill - Ancient mural paintings, antique bronzes, old coins, models of temples, and megalithic structures are on display here.
- Dolphin's Point is a good place to watch dolphins playing in the sea early in the morning.
- The Science Planetarium at Jaffarkhan Colony
- Mananchira, which was the palace tank of King Mana Vikrama
- Get away - Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary, Wayanad & Thusharagiri is famous for its waterfalls and lush green forests.
Best time to visit - September-February, most Ayurveda sessions take place during the monsoons.
About Mumbai City
The city that never sleeps Mumbai. The fast pace of this vibrant place, where people are always on the move. From the overcrowded local trains to busy street. Commonly known as New York of India it has variety of everything from old moment of down town like Gate way of India to Luxurious malls like Phoenix market place, Inorbit, infinity the list goes on. Enjoy the night life of club hopping or even indulge in street food no one goes hungry here. From sunrise to sunset this city has a brilliant vibe. The high-rise apartment to famous Bollywood stars there is penchant of luxury, but if you want to just end the day like a true Mumbaikar walk down the queen necklace on marine –drive.
Nice to know - Mumbai’s traffic demands patience and strong nerves. The taxi drivers’ driving style is challenging.
Things to do
- Landmark - Haji Ali Mosque, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Worli Sea Face.
- Day trip to Kanheri Caves or the Global Vipassana Pagoda
- Visit the Juhu beach or Girgaum Chowpatty
- Religious - Shree Siddhivinayak, ISKCON temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Mount Mary Basilica.
- Amusement park – EsselWorld and Adlabs Imagica.
- Weekend getaway to lonavala, khandala or Mahableshwar.
Best time to visit - Mumbai is frequented by tourists all year round. November to February the winter months are the most pleasant in Mumbai. Predominant season is monsoon.
About Zoom Air Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Delhi, the regional carrier Zoom Air, the brand name for Zexus Air Services operates flights to 4 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Zoom Air group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Zoom Air flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Zoom Air, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Zoom Air, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Zoom Air
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Zoom Air flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Zoom Air airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Zoom Air let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.