Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Mumbai to Guwahati.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Mumbai City
The city that never sleeps Mumbai. The fast pace of this vibrant place, where people are always on the move. From the overcrowded local trains to busy street. Commonly known as New York of India it has variety of everything from old moment of down town like Gate way of India to Luxurious malls like Phoenix market place, Inorbit, infinity the list goes on. Enjoy the night life of club hopping or even indulge in street food no one goes hungry here. From sunrise to sunset this city has a brilliant vibe. The high-rise apartment to famous Bollywood stars there is penchant of luxury, but if you want to just end the day like a true Mumbaikar walk down the queen necklace on marine –drive.
Nice to know - Mumbai’s traffic demands patience and strong nerves. The taxi drivers’ driving style is challenging.
Things to do
- Landmark - Haji Ali Mosque, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Worli Sea Face.
- Day trip to Kanheri Caves or the Global Vipassana Pagoda
- Visit the Juhu beach or Girgaum Chowpatty
- Religious - Shree Siddhivinayak, ISKCON temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Mount Mary Basilica.
- Amusement park – EsselWorld and Adlabs Imagica.
- Weekend getaway to lonavala, khandala or Mahableshwar.
Best time to visit - Mumbai is frequented by tourists all year round. November to February the winter months are the most pleasant in Mumbai. Predominant season is monsoon.
About Guwahati City
The gateway to the Northeast and the largest and most cosmopolitan city in the region, Guwahati serves as the starting point for most itineraries. Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North-eastern India, a major riverine port city and one of the fastest growing cities in India. Bounded with nature and spell of fresh air, walk the back alleys and old quarters, traditional houses, sprawl of ponds with palm trees you will see the smiling and local favour of very charming people around. Guwahati is one among 98 Indian cities which will be upgraded to Smart Cities under a project embarked on by Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
Nice to know - Assam has a State Anthem! The anthem has been composed by Lakshminath Bezbaroa and goes like this — ‘O Mur Apunar Dex’ (O my endearing motherland). It was officially adopted as the anthem of the State in 1927 at a conference in Tezpur.
Things to do
- Kamakhya Temple - Hindu temple complex with domed roofs hilltop, Hindu temple complex with distinctive domed roofs, originally dating from the 7th century.
- Assam State Museum - Historical sculptures & various objects. Museum with a unique array of historical pieces from the area, such as sculptures, coins & books.
- Assam State Zoo cum Botanical Garden
- Old Guwahati - This quaint area of Guwahati, bordering the Brahmaputra River, is best explored on foot. Walk past the beehive dome of the Courthouse.
- Meghalaya & Cherrapunjee is a great weekend getaway from Guwahati.
Best time to visit - The weather is mostly pleasant with minimum temperature barely reaching five Degrees Celsius. The Magh or Bhogali bihu is celebrated during January while the Kati or Kangali bihu is celebrated during September-October period.
About Vistara Group Booking
With its operating base at Delhi, Vistara operates flights to 22 prominent destinations across India. Vistara was the first airline to introduce premium economy seats on domestic routes in India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Vistara group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Vistara flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Vistara, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Vistara, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Vistara
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Vistara flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Vistara airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Vistara let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.