Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Jodhpur to Kolkata.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Jodhpur City
Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is called the Gateway to Thar, as it is literally on the edge of the Thar desert. Popularly known as blue city the name is clearly befitting as most of the architecture – forts, palaces, temples, havelis and even houses are built in vivid shades of blue. The strapping forts that tower this magnificent city sum up to a spectacle you would not want to miss. Jodhpur is also known for the rare breed of horses known as Marwari or Malani, which are only found here. nside is a tangle of winding, glittering, medieval streets, which never seem to lead where you expect them to, scented by incense, roses and sewers, with shops and bazaars selling everything from trumpets and temple decorations to snuff and saris.
Nice to know - Black kite spectacle: Daily from around 15:30 to 16:00, there is a person (young boy, sometimes a man) feeding the black kites leisurely cruising around the tower opposite the Chokelao Garden entrance by throwing pieces of meat from its top. Quite a spectacle, if you have never seen 200 plus kites in one place.
Things to do
- Mehrangarh fort & the museum
- 400-year old Khejarla Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Moti Mahal - The hall is known to have glass windows and five nooks that enabled the queens to listen to the proceedings taking place in the Sringar Chowki.
- Sheesh Mahal and Phool Mahal
- Chamunda Mataji was Rao Jodha’s favourite goddess
- Sardar Samand Lake by Maharaja Umaid Singh - is a spectacular hunting lodge.
- No better way to explore the vastly enchanting desert of Rajasthan than with a Camel Safari.
- No trip to Jodhpur is complete without a visit to the Bishnoi Village Safari.
Best time to visit - October to February: October marks the onset of peak season in Jodhpur with weather turning pleasant.
About Kolkata City
The sweetness of India is this beautiful city of Kolkata. Formerly known as Calcutta it’s the city of palaces which has breath taking marbles monuments like Victoria Memorial dedicated in memory of queen Victoria or writers building of British east Indian company. Must visit Howrah Bridge symbol of Kolkata. Birth place of Rabindranath Tagore Jorasanko Thakur Bari and the famous Dakshineswar Kali Temple is one of the most famous and one of the biggest temple in Kolkata. You can’t leave without visiting Bengal tiger Sundarbans region will definitely leave you speechless. Sweetness of this land, food and weekend getaway view can’t beat any other destination in India.
Nice to know - Kolkata is the seventh-most-populous city in India.
Things to do
- Landmarks - Victoria Memorial, Indian Museum, Science City, Mother House, Shaheed Minar, Fort William, Lake Town Clock Tower
- Shopping - South City Mall, Mani Square mall, Kumortuli, New Market and Quest Mall
- Nature - Eco Tourism Park, Prinsep Ghat, Rabindra Sarovar, Zoo & Zoological Garden, Horticultural Gardens.
Best time to visit - Kolkata has a typical tropical climate October-March: Starting from autumn the weather is pleasant and is a great time to visit Kolkata.
About Vistara Group Booking
With its operating base at Delhi, Vistara operates flights to 22 prominent destinations across India. Vistara was the first airline to introduce premium economy seats on domestic routes in India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Vistara group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Vistara flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Vistara, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Vistara, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Vistara
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Vistara flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Vistara airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Vistara let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.