Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Varanasi to Jodhpur.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Varanasi City
“The Spiritual Capital of India”
Varanasi is a city in Northern India also known as Benares or Kashi. The city is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and is not only the spiritual capital of India, but also the holiest of seven sacred cities in Hinduism, and it played a significant role in the development of Buddhism. Located on the banks of river Ganga the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city's winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Varanasi is also the destination where most people come to spend their last days as it is believed that an individual who dies in this sacred place can attain salvation. Varanasi is one of the oldest continually inhabited places in the world and oldest in India.
Nice to know - The largest seller of Benarsi silk, it’s can take up to 6 months to complete a single piece of saree. The best known ones are Katan, Organza, Ggeorgette and Shattir.
Things to do
- The Ganges - 2,525 kilometer river that flows through India and Bangladesh, the Ganges is the most sacred river to Hindus Ganga Aarti - The ceremony starts after sunset
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- The Ghat - Assi Ghat, Dashashwamedh Ghat is one of the oldest and important ghats and is where the famous Ganga Aarti ceremony takes place every evening, Manikarnika Ghat and Scindia Ghat.
- Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple
Best time to visit - The best time to visit Varanasi is during the winter months (November to February)
About Jodhpur City
Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is called the Gateway to Thar, as it is literally on the edge of the Thar desert. Popularly known as blue city the name is clearly befitting as most of the architecture – forts, palaces, temples, havelis and even houses are built in vivid shades of blue. The strapping forts that tower this magnificent city sum up to a spectacle you would not want to miss. Jodhpur is also known for the rare breed of horses known as Marwari or Malani, which are only found here. nside is a tangle of winding, glittering, medieval streets, which never seem to lead where you expect them to, scented by incense, roses and sewers, with shops and bazaars selling everything from trumpets and temple decorations to snuff and saris.
Nice to know - Black kite spectacle: Daily from around 15:30 to 16:00, there is a person (young boy, sometimes a man) feeding the black kites leisurely cruising around the tower opposite the Chokelao Garden entrance by throwing pieces of meat from its top. Quite a spectacle, if you have never seen 200 plus kites in one place.
Things to do
- Mehrangarh fort & the museum
- 400-year old Khejarla Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Moti Mahal - The hall is known to have glass windows and five nooks that enabled the queens to listen to the proceedings taking place in the Sringar Chowki.
- Sheesh Mahal and Phool Mahal
- Chamunda Mataji was Rao Jodha’s favourite goddess
- Sardar Samand Lake by Maharaja Umaid Singh - is a spectacular hunting lodge.
- No better way to explore the vastly enchanting desert of Rajasthan than with a Camel Safari.
- No trip to Jodhpur is complete without a visit to the Bishnoi Village Safari.
Best time to visit - October to February: October marks the onset of peak season in Jodhpur with weather turning pleasant.
About SpiceJet Group Booking
With its main operating hubs at Delhi and Hyderabad, SpiceJet operates flights to 41 prominent destinations, 35 across India and 6 international destinations.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class SpiceJet group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best SpiceJet flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with SpiceJet, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with SpiceJet, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With SpiceJet
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage SpiceJet flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on SpiceJet airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with SpiceJet let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.