Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Ahmedabad to Ernakulam.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Ahmedabad City
Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leader’s living quarters and artifacts. There fascinating maze of an old quarter, excellent museums, fine restaurants, a bustling street-food scene and the tranquillity of the Sabarmati Ashram (Gandhi’s former headquarters). Ahmedabad was the largest city in terms of area within the subcontinent before the arrival of the British and the setting of the Madras and Calcutta Presidency. A day here is like living through an enigmatic and passionate dance between the old and the contemporary, the peaceful and the chaotic, the artistic and the crude, the spiritual and the material.
Nice to know - The logo of State Bank of India is a blue circle with a small cut in the bottom which depicts perfection and the common man. The logo was designed by The National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad. The logo is a depiction of Kankaria Lake if seen from a height.
Things to do
- Spiritual site in Gandhi's former home - Site of Hindu spirituality with museum about life and work of former Indian leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jama Mosque, Ahmedabad - is the most splendid mosque, built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmed Shah.
- Calico Museum of Textiles - History museum displaying Indian fabrics textile museum devoted to 5 centuries of Indian fabrics & weaving techniques; reservations required.
- Nagina Wadi - Lake island with nighttime light display Manmade island in Kankaria Lake reached via concrete walkway, with gardens & an evening light show.
- Weekend get away - Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, Little Rann of Kutch and Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary.
Best time to visit - Ahmedabad is basically a hot place enjoys three main seasons, namely summers (March to June), winters (November-February) and monsoon (July-September). During the summer season, the temperature on a hot sunny day ranges between 44 and 47 degree Celsius.
About Kochi City
Kochi is the financial capital of God`s own country, also known as Cochin. This beautiful place dipped in nature, bustling commercial port of south-west coast of India. Serene Kochi has been drawing traders, explorers and travellers to its shores for over 600 years. Kochi is an unlikely blend of medieval Portugal houses, crumbling remains of Holland and an English village grafted onto the tropical Malabar Coast. It’s the land of fine art and dance, birthplace of Kathakali and kalarippayat. Relax in the serene view on boat-house or set a ride for tea plantation of Munnar or even explore the wild life and nature.
Nice to Know - Kochi airport becomes world's first to completely operate on solar power.
Things to do
- Chinese fishing nets
- Pardesi Synagogue
- Museum - Kerala Folklore, Hill palace & Indo-Portuguese Museum
- Mattancherry Palace
- Churches - St Peter & Paul Church, St Francis, Santa Cruz Basilica.
- Kathakali Performance classical dance
- Shopping at princess street or visit the spice market.
- Snorkelling or scuba diving.
- Get away to Munnar, Alleppey houseboat or Periyar National Park- Thekkady.
Best time to visit - Different charm in different seasons and though it can be visited all around the year. March marks the beginning of the summer in Cochin and temperatures begin to rise.
About SpiceJet Group Booking
With its main operating hubs at Delhi and Hyderabad, SpiceJet operates flights to 41 prominent destinations, 35 across India and 6 international destinations.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class SpiceJet group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best SpiceJet flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with SpiceJet, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with SpiceJet, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With SpiceJet
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage SpiceJet flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on SpiceJet airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with SpiceJet let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.