Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Mangalore to Lucknow.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Mangalore City
Mangaluru (more commonly known as Mangalore) is named after the goddess Mangaladevi sits at the estuaries of the picturesque Netravathi and Gurupur Rivers on the Arabian Sea and has been a major port on international trade routes since the 6th century. The port is well known for its tall swaying coconut palms, temples and pristine beaches. One of the cleanest cities in India, Mangalore is an important business centre and is known for its amazing beaches, seaports and a diverse culture. The region which contains Mangalore has been ruled by various dynasties and empires from the ancient times such as the Kadambas, Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Empire, Portuguese and the British. The city gets its mention in the writings of the Arabian traveler Ibn Batuta in the 14th century as well. Most visitors flock to the quiet and relatively unknown beaches, where atmospheric seafood shacks serve local, spicy delicacies along the stretches of sand. The folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Nice to know - Mangalore is a multilingual the only city in the world that has nine language the only city in the world that has nine names - Mangalore in English, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kudla in Tulu, Kodial in Konkani, Maikala in Beary, Mangalapuram in Malayalam, Manjuran in Sanskrit, Kaudal in Urdu, and Manjiloree in Arabic.
Things to do
- Religious - Mangaladevi Temple – the most famous site the best time to visit the temple is during the Navratra before Dussehra when the festivities at the temple are at their peak.
Gokarnanatheshwara Temple - The deity in this temple is Gokarnanatheshwara, Lord Shiva.
Kadri Manjunatha Temple - Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Panambur Beach - The International Kite Festival is organised every two years at the Panambur Beach which is attended by tourists from all across the country.
- Ullal beach - Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure.
- Sultan Battery - Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River.
- New Mangalore port
- Kadri Hill Park - Housing a wide variety of wild animals, this is the largest garden in Mangalore.
- Bejai museum - located in the heart of the city and is the city's only museum. It has a collection of ancient coins, paintings, statues and inscriptions.
Best time to visit - Mangalore receives heavy rainfall, October - February this period is very pleasant, temperatures ranging between 17 to 34 degrees Celsius.
About Lucknow City
City of Nawabs, capital city of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow is famous for its monuments, food, clothing in all of which, one can see the traces and grandeur of Mughal reign. Situated on the banks of the Gomti River, Lucknow is famous for its culture, food, heritage and its traditional dance form Kathak. Remnants of its rich historical and cultural past are well displayed here through the architectural designs, the handicrafts and the typical Lucknowi way of life. Lucknow was a symbol of Hindi-Muslim-Sikh harmony and is hub of Urdu, Hindi and many Hindustani Languages. After the First War of Independence in 1857, the British took over the city of Lucknow and Hazratganj was modeled after Queen Street in London. In 2010, after nearly 200 years, Hazratganj received a makeover. Buildings were painted in a uniform color, and stone pavements and Victorian style balustrades were constructed to enhance the architecture.
Nice to know - Lucknow is India's second happiest city.
Things to do
- Bara Imambara
- Hazratganj Market
- Lucknow Zoo
- Chowk market in Lucknow is one of those places of the city that are a window into its rich cultural heritage.
- Chota Imambara
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Park
- Rumi Darwaza
- Lucknow's most famous shopping hubs such as Aminabad, Janpath, Chowk, Gadbadjhala and Alambagh, is guaranteed to be a memorable experience in more ways than one.
Best time to visit - Best time to visit - Lucknow in summers is until March, Lucknow in winters is pleasant and sunny.
About Indigo Group Booking
Welcome to FareHawker Group Booking platform. IndiGo offers group discount for families & friends. India's largest domestic airline, IndiGo website give discount of up to 25% to any booking of family of four to nine members. The discount can be availed by using a common booking PNR (booking reference). But If you’re travelling with 10 or more travellers, then FareHawker can offers you following benefits on Indigo Airlines group tickets :
- A customized & discounted group fare quote with in 30 minutes of time for any number of passengers.
- Flexibility to add all passengers names up to 7 days before the date of travel.
- A dedicated email/call support round the clock to book your group on go indigo airlines with FareHawker GroupDesk.
- Pay amount by most convenient payment options at FareHawker for Indigo group booking, also enjoy the flexibility of paying partially for your group for travel outside 21 days.
- we appoint dedicated account manager for each group queries to give it proper attention. After all your money is also hard earned & your time is priceless.
Fill up the form above and we will get back to you very soon with our attractive fare quote for your journey.
Be Assured for group quote you will receive best one.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs. With many successful groups booking in our kitty with IndiGo, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with IndiGo, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
FareHawker & Indigo Airlines Group Booking Information(s).
Indigo is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram Haryana. It is the largest airlines in India and has his hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Indigo airline operates flights to 83 destinations- 60 domestic and 23 International. Indigo has been rapidly expanding adding new routes. Recently they have launched their direct operations to Turkey-Istanbul, Saudi Arabia-Riyadh &Jeddah and Thailand-Phuket.
Indigo offers premium services, such as a pre-assigned seat, multiple cancellation and priority check-in and discounted rates. For more info please visit FareHawker Online services official website www.groupbooking.farehawker.com or call at +91-9654745805.
Indigo codeshares with Qatar airways & Turkish airways. InterGlobe Aviation, parent of Indigo operates an extensive domestic network and International services.
Indigo airlines gives massive discounts on group bookings. Group booking is available for minimum passengers of 10 and more. Travelling with friends and family in a group can be a huge fun but planning for it can be little difficult. We at FareHawker provides the best services for their customers against Indigo airlines group bookings. Indigo airlines is here to make your holidays convenient and cheaper with their exclusive deal with FareHawker. For enquiry and group booking ,you can contact us on indigo group booking or just dial +91-9560063434.. We are available 24/7 at your services to provide you complete support in order to issue Indigo group flight booking.
IndiGo Group Booking Process on FareHawker
We are just on call @+91-8010 66 3434 or email away to start with your group booking on indigo airlines. Booking a group ticket is little hectic task but we made it easy for you to book Indigo group flight tickets reservation through us. Many information and terms should be carefully noted before making a group ticket. Indigo group booking procedure is easy with FareHawker now. First you will have to check that on your desired origin and destination sector indigo airlines flights are operational or not. Once you find same than login FareHawker Indigo airlines group booking tool and submit your enquiry for fares with required flight number or flight timings. Once your query delivered to group team, immediately they will response back with best discounted group fares. If you ok with offered indigo flights fares than you can reply same email with confirmation or ask our executive person to negotiate it further as per your budget.
Why Indigo Airlines Group Booking from FareHawker GroupDesk
We at FareHawker work as services provider for airlines. We don’t work like an travel agency who are here to earn huge commission from you; we get good incentive from Airlines. We are known as airlines group booking consolidator wherein all major travel company, corporate & tour operator/ travel agents buy their group booking from FareHawker only. If you are planning for large groups than once airlines cannot fulfil you requirement, than you need an expert people team who know airlines better than anyone else to advocate for lowest group fares on indigo airlines or any other airlines. Therefore most of the group booking of indigo airlines happen with FareHawker group team.