Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Vishakhapatnam to Kozhikode.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Vishakhapatnam City
Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, on the Bay of Bengal. It's known for its many beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Going by the size, the port city Visakhapatnam ranks second amongst the cities in Andhra Pradesh. It owns the credit of having the oldest shipyard in India and it houses natural harbor that is one of its kind on the Indian east coast. Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag is the right place.
Nice to know
Vizag is sometimes referred to as the "Goa of the East Coast." Visakhapatnam is variously referred to as Jewel on the Coromandel Coast, Steel City, and the City of Destiny.
Things to do
- Borra Caves is breathtaking situated 1400 metre above the sea level. The million year old caves were discovered by William King George. The biggest amongst the caves found in India. The spectacular formation of rocks offers great views.
- Submarine Museum
- Araku Valley is a hill station, which is bestowed with some of the best boons of Mother Nature is picturesque with lush green gardens, streams and waterfalls.
- Yarada Beach Surrounded by magnificent hills on its three sides and Bay of Bengal on the fourth, Yarada Beach is undoubtedly the best beach in Vizag.
- Katiki Waterfalls is located 4 km away from the ancient Borra Caves. Gosthani River is the source for this waterfall, which falls from a height of 50 ft.
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park occupies a sprawling 625 acres of land. The location of the zoo is mesmerizing as you find hills on both the sides of the zoo and Bay of Bengal to its east.
- Kailasagiri is a famous hill station, which is surrounded by beaches and small hills. Kailasagiri Hill Park is located at the top and 360 feet from sea level.
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam and is a perfect example of natural harmony between the dry seasonal forest and the evergreen meadows.
Sep-Mar is the best time to visit Visakhapatnam
About Calicut City
Kozhikode is a coastal city in the northern part of Kerala. Formerly known as Calicut, Kozhikode was the Capital of Malabar during the Zamorin rule 500 years ago and is famous for its century’s old trade in cotton and spices with Jews, Arabs, Phoenicians and Chinese. Few minutes’ drive from Kozhikode will take tourists to a beach called Kappad where Vasco Da Gama first put his foot along with 170 other men in India. Its contribution to all round development of the district in trade, commerce and economic development over the years is spectacular. Kozhikode city is the marketing centre for commodities like pepper coconut, coffee, rubber, lemon grass oil etc., produced in Kozhikode and the neighbouring districts of Wayanad, Malappuram and Kannur. Basking in the idyllic setting of the serene Arabian Sea on the west and the proud peaks of the Wayanad hills on the east, this district with the serene beaches, lush green countryside, historic sites, all combine to make Kozhikode a popular tourist destination filled with a warm ambience to fascinate a visitor.
Nice to know - When the Portuguese first came to to India in search of spices-west India. The cotton textiles which they took back to Europe. along with the spices, came to be called "calico means Calicut”
Things to do
- Pazhassirajah Museum is located on the east hill - Ancient mural paintings, antique bronzes, old coins, models of temples, and megalithic structures are on display here.
- Dolphin's Point is a good place to watch dolphins playing in the sea early in the morning.
- The Science Planetarium at Jaffarkhan Colony
- Mananchira, which was the palace tank of King Mana Vikrama
- Get away - Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary, Wayanad & Thusharagiri is famous for its waterfalls and lush green forests.
Best time to visit - September-February, most Ayurveda sessions take place during the monsoons.
About GoAir Group Booking
GoAir is an Indian low-cost airline based in Mumbai, India. It is owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group. Go airline operates over 330 daily flights to 37 destinations, including 27 domestic and 9 international destinations, from its hubs at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Kannur.
On GoAir website or travel portal website maximum you can book upto 07 passenger booking in one go for GoAir, but if you have 07+ or any further number of passengers for any of gathering purpose than it will be become pain for anyone that how to book such large number of passenger in Go airlines. Even one airlines flights cannot accommodate all the required seats than which will be other airlines who can help you for all your passengers booking. FareHawker offers you the best-in-class GoAir group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best GoAir flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
How to Book Group Booking on GoAir from FareHawker
FareHawker is a renowned GoAir Group Booking Portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in airline travel booking, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best group air fares of GoAir quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
Anyone can book Go Airlines group tickets by submitting request to our website and send the email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling goair group booking contact at +91-8010663434. In a GoAir airline group booking required minimum passengers 8 to 150 ( As per the availability).
We at FareHawker help passengers to book group booking for GoAir and provide the best fare deal for people looking for GoAir airlines group booking for domestic travel or GoAir International Flight Group booking. In group booking the airfares is defined according to the number of travellers who are travelling and the fare which is quoted is according to the group size travelling for any sector.
In a GoAir airline group booking required minimum passengers 7 to 120 ( Subject to availability in requested flight). We follow same GoAir Group Booking policy detailed by airlines itself for passengers, Even we try to more flexible. If you are looking for Go Air group fare discount. FareHawker provides you lowest group fare for Go Airlines.
GoAir Airlines & Many other Airlines Group Booking Centre – FareHawker
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs. With many successful groups booking in our kitty with GoAir, our efficient group travel booking expert works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with GoAir, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
GoAir Airlines | Group Desk contact details – FareHawker
Email id for GoAir Airlines Group Booking is GroupDesk@FareHawker.Com
We offer group fare for all reginal or national/ international airlines in India, for other Low cost carrier airlines operated in India for which we offer our group booking services is SpiceJet, Indigo Airlines , Air Vistara, Air India and many more. Any one can avail up to 25% discount on air tickets by booking group fares from FareHawker.