Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Madurai to Udaipur.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Madurai City
Madurai the oldest city of India. Thou Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu, Madurai clams to be the soul. Rich is Dravidian culture Tamil rooted its skyline is dominated by the 14 colourful gopurams (gateway towers) of Meenakshi Amman Temple. Covered in bright carvings of Hindu gods, the Dravidian-style temple is a major pilgrimage site. The place has a great cultural heritage and strong mythological history to be passed on to the coming generations. The reason most people visit the city is the Meenakshi Temple, dedicated to the goddess Meenakshi with a sanctum for her consort, Sundareshwarar.
Nice to know - constructed in the form of a lotus and is known as Lotus city.
Things to do
- Religious site - Meenakshi Amman Temple, Alagar Koil, & Koodal Azhagar Temple.
- Vaigai Dam
- Famous fetivals in Madurai - Pongal ( Harvest Festival ), Jallikattu ( Taming the Bull ), Chithirai Festival, Festival of Cradle, and Avanimoolam Festival.
- Thiruparankundram is one of the important old temples dedicated to Lord Muruga(Karthikeya) and is located on a hillock approximately 8 km from the city.
- Most of people do take holy trip to the much known Rameswaram.
- Madurai is famous for Batik textile.
Best time to visit - The summer is marked by heat and humidity, making the days uncomfortable. May is the hottest month, with the temperature soaring up to 30 degrees Celsius. Winter season from November to February marks the best time to travel.
About Udaipur City
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis. The famous Lake Palace, located in the middle of Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. It is also home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjangarh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city. Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravalli Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance of setting unmatched in Rajasthan. It is one of the most famous, and largest, forts in Rajasthan, behind only the Chittorgarh fort.
Best Solar Observatory of Asia - The Udaipur Solar Observatory (USO), is situated amidst the Fateh Sagar Lake is considered as the Best Solar Observatory of Asia as the air turbulence is low in the water as compared to the land along with the favorable sky conditions of Udaipur that makes it easier to study the movement of Sun.
Nice to know - Lake Palace or Jag Nivas in the Lake Pichola is now a heritage hotel run by Taj group. It was once a summer palace of Sisodia rulers. It is voted as the most romantic hotel in the world and in India.
Things to do
- The oldest and one of the largest lakes of Udaipur Lake Pichola
- City Palace in Udaipur is located on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, is an artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar
- Sajjangarh Palace is also known as monsoon palace.
- Doodh Talai Musical garden is a rock and fountain garden which is a great place to enjoy the sunset.
- Jaisamand Lake is the second largest artificial lake in Asia.
- Vintage Car Museum is an awesome place for automobile and car lovers.
- Eklingji Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Saheliyo Ki Bari has expensive lawns, shady cool walking lanes and imposing fountains.
Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Udaipur summers should be avoided, but travellers can still visit Udaipur as it's not as hot as compared to other parts of Rajasthan and West India.
About Emirates Airlines Group Booking
With its main base at Dubai, the airline operates scheduled services to 140 destinations across 81 countries across six continents.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Emirates Airline group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Emirates Airline flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Emirates Airline, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Emirates Airline, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Emirates Airline
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Emirates Airline flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Emirates Airline airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Emirates Airline let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.