Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Diu to Visakhapatnam.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Diu City
Diu is a coastal town at the eastern end of Diu Island, India. A bridge connects the island to the state of Gujarat. Overlooking the Arabian Sea, Diu Fort, a 16th-century Portuguese citadel, features a lighthouse and cannons. Diu takes up most popularity given the ample number of beaches, along Gujarat's southern coast such as the Nagoa beach, but has a lot more to offer too. The Diu Fort, a primary imprint of the Portuguese on the area's heritage and architecture makes up a popular tourist attraction. Another interesting place is the Vanakbara, a small fishing village whose charm has tints of colorful fishing boats and humming of day to day activity. This perfect add-on to a visit to Gujarat will complete your experience with interesting museums such as the Sea Shell Museum, temples and churches.
Nice to know
Diu is one of the safest places in India to ride a scooter, with minimum traffic and excellent roads, and zipping along the coast with the wind in your hair is a joy. Once you get off the tourist-packed waterfront strip; and alcohol is legal here.
Things to see
- Ghogla Beach
- Naida Caves
- Nagoa Beach
- Diu Fort
- St. Paul Church
- Sunset Point
- Panikota Fort
- Gangeshwar Temple
- Zampa Gateway
- Diu Museum
- One of the few shell museums in the world is located in Diu.
- Jallandar Beach
Best time to visit
Jul-Mar is the best time to visit Diu .The best months to plan a trip to Diu are November to February. March to May is summer months, which might not be a favorable time to visit Diu.
About Vishakhapatnam City
Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, on the Bay of Bengal. It's known for its many beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Going by the size, the port city Visakhapatnam ranks second amongst the cities in Andhra Pradesh. It owns the credit of having the oldest shipyard in India and it houses natural harbor that is one of its kind on the Indian east coast. Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag is the right place.
Nice to know
Vizag is sometimes referred to as the "Goa of the East Coast." Visakhapatnam is variously referred to as Jewel on the Coromandel Coast, Steel City, and the City of Destiny.
Things to do
- Borra Caves is breathtaking situated 1400 metre above the sea level. The million year old caves were discovered by William King George. The biggest amongst the caves found in India. The spectacular formation of rocks offers great views.
- Submarine Museum
- Araku Valley is a hill station, which is bestowed with some of the best boons of Mother Nature is picturesque with lush green gardens, streams and waterfalls.
- Yarada Beach Surrounded by magnificent hills on its three sides and Bay of Bengal on the fourth, Yarada Beach is undoubtedly the best beach in Vizag.
- Katiki Waterfalls is located 4 km away from the ancient Borra Caves. Gosthani River is the source for this waterfall, which falls from a height of 50 ft.
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park occupies a sprawling 625 acres of land. The location of the zoo is mesmerizing as you find hills on both the sides of the zoo and Bay of Bengal to its east.
- Kailasagiri is a famous hill station, which is surrounded by beaches and small hills. Kailasagiri Hill Park is located at the top and 360 feet from sea level.
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam and is a perfect example of natural harmony between the dry seasonal forest and the evergreen meadows.
Sep-Mar is the best time to visit Visakhapatnam
About Emirates Airlines Group Booking
With its main base at Dubai, the airline operates scheduled services to 140 destinations across 81 countries across six continents.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Emirates Airline group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Emirates Airline flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Emirates Airline, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Emirates Airline, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Emirates Airline
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Emirates Airline flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Emirates Airline airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Emirates Airline let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.