Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Silchar to Agatti Island.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Silchar City
Silchar is the headquarters of Cachar district in the state of Assam in India. Situated on the Surma (Barak) River, and known for its scenic beauty and natural splendor, Silchar is surrounded by Manipur on the east, Bangladesh on the west, Mizoram on the south and the Barail hills on the north.
The place derived its name from two words: shil ('rocks') and char ('fields'), meaning rocky fields. Silchar is the 2nd largest town in Assam and is one of the most stable areas in the North-East and hence locally referred as the Island of Peace. It is also one of the most developed areas with its own airport and institutes of higher education. Due to its picturesque location, Silchar is also used as the gateway to the neighbouring areas of Manipur and Mizoram. Approximately 90% residents of Silchar are Bengalis who speak the Sylheti dialect, the rest being Bishnupriya Manipuri, Dimasa Kachari (Barman), Manipuri (Meitei), Marwaris, Assamese and some tribal groups like Nagas. Silchar is popularly known as Barak Valley.
Nice to know - In the 1850s, British tea planters re-discovered the game of polo in Manipur on the Burmese border with India. In fact, the first polo club of the world was formed in Silchar and the first competitive modern polo was held here.
Things to do
- Dolu Lake
- Maniharan tunnel
- Badarpur fort
- Bhubeneshwar temple
- Shopping in Silchar
- Gandhibag Park
- Kancha Kanti Kali Mandir
- Janiganj Bazar
- The valley of death for birds’, Jatinga
- Silchar one of the most favored tourist destinations Martyrs’ Tomb
Best time to visit
Oct-Jun is the best time to visit Silchar is a great city to visit in any season. The weather is pleasant throughout the year, and you can explore Silchar in all its glory.
About Agatti Island City
Agatti Island, is a 7.6 km long island, situated on a coral atoll called Agatti atoll in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. The white sand beaches with the crystal clear waters of the sea await you the Agatti islands. The small island of the total area of 2.7 sq. km is a sheer paradise for the beach lovers and the offbeat travelers it comprises coral growths, multi colored coral fishes and sea turtles. It is also the only island of the Lakshadweep with its airport hence making it easily accessible. It is located at a distance of 459 km from the shores of Kochi. The languages spoken by the indigenous people are English and Malayalam. However, Islam is the main religion of the islanders which was brought here by the famous Arab traveler- Ibn Batuta.
Nice to know - Lakshadweep does not have any aboriginal inhabitants or tribal groups. The islanders came to settle on the island at some point in history. With several legends surrounding how this happened, more recent history tells us that the island had been successively invaded and captured by the Arabs, the Portuguese and finally the British.
Things to do and see
- Lakshadweep tourism is primarily centered on water sports. Some of the activities you can indulge in are scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, glass bottom boat ride tours, fishing, water skiing and deep sea fishing. You can also set out on excursion tours to nearby islands like Bangaram, Thinnakara, Parali and Kalpitty.
- Lakshadweep is the only place in India where you can find a coral reef formation. They are multi-hued and very beautiful. The water is so clear that you can actually see through it to where the vibrant reefs are.
- The next best thing to do in Lakshadweep is to enjoy the beach in every way.
- If your reason to go to Lakshadweep is to party, then you will be disappointed. There is not much of a party scene on the islands and alcohol consumption is prohibited except on Bangaram. Nor is there much to shop or fancy restaurants to eat at. Having said that, you could find some amazing indigenous handicrafts created out of palm fronds and coconut coir to buy.
Best time to visit - Special permits are required to enter the island.
October to March is the best time to visit Lakshadweep. Islands like Bangaram and Agatti are pleasant even during monsoon. Lakshadweep experiences a humid tropical climate throughout the year with not much variation in its climate.
About Air India Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Trivandrum, Air India operates flights to 94 prominent destinations across the world, including 54 domestic destinations and 40 international destinations in 28 countries across four continents.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Air India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Air India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Air India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air India
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage Air India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Air India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Air India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.