Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Jodhpur to Guwahati.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Jodhpur City
Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is called the Gateway to Thar, as it is literally on the edge of the Thar desert. Popularly known as blue city the name is clearly befitting as most of the architecture – forts, palaces, temples, havelis and even houses are built in vivid shades of blue. The strapping forts that tower this magnificent city sum up to a spectacle you would not want to miss. Jodhpur is also known for the rare breed of horses known as Marwari or Malani, which are only found here. nside is a tangle of winding, glittering, medieval streets, which never seem to lead where you expect them to, scented by incense, roses and sewers, with shops and bazaars selling everything from trumpets and temple decorations to snuff and saris.
Nice to know - Black kite spectacle: Daily from around 15:30 to 16:00, there is a person (young boy, sometimes a man) feeding the black kites leisurely cruising around the tower opposite the Chokelao Garden entrance by throwing pieces of meat from its top. Quite a spectacle, if you have never seen 200 plus kites in one place.
Things to do
- Mehrangarh fort & the museum
- 400-year old Khejarla Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Moti Mahal - The hall is known to have glass windows and five nooks that enabled the queens to listen to the proceedings taking place in the Sringar Chowki.
- Sheesh Mahal and Phool Mahal
- Chamunda Mataji was Rao Jodha’s favourite goddess
- Sardar Samand Lake by Maharaja Umaid Singh - is a spectacular hunting lodge.
- No better way to explore the vastly enchanting desert of Rajasthan than with a Camel Safari.
- No trip to Jodhpur is complete without a visit to the Bishnoi Village Safari.
Best time to visit - October to February: October marks the onset of peak season in Jodhpur with weather turning pleasant.
About Guwahati City
The gateway to the Northeast and the largest and most cosmopolitan city in the region, Guwahati serves as the starting point for most itineraries. Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North-eastern India, a major riverine port city and one of the fastest growing cities in India. Bounded with nature and spell of fresh air, walk the back alleys and old quarters, traditional houses, sprawl of ponds with palm trees you will see the smiling and local favour of very charming people around. Guwahati is one among 98 Indian cities which will be upgraded to Smart Cities under a project embarked on by Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
Nice to know - Assam has a State Anthem! The anthem has been composed by Lakshminath Bezbaroa and goes like this — ‘O Mur Apunar Dex’ (O my endearing motherland). It was officially adopted as the anthem of the State in 1927 at a conference in Tezpur.
Things to do
- Kamakhya Temple - Hindu temple complex with domed roofs hilltop, Hindu temple complex with distinctive domed roofs, originally dating from the 7th century.
- Assam State Museum - Historical sculptures & various objects. Museum with a unique array of historical pieces from the area, such as sculptures, coins & books.
- Assam State Zoo cum Botanical Garden
- Old Guwahati - This quaint area of Guwahati, bordering the Brahmaputra River, is best explored on foot. Walk past the beehive dome of the Courthouse.
- Meghalaya & Cherrapunjee is a great weekend getaway from Guwahati.
Best time to visit - The weather is mostly pleasant with minimum temperature barely reaching five Degrees Celsius. The Magh or Bhogali bihu is celebrated during January while the Kati or Kangali bihu is celebrated during September-October period.
About AirAsia India Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Bengaluru, AirAsia India operates over 100 daily flights to 21 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air Asia India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best AirAsia India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with AirAsia India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with AirAsia India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air Asia India
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage AirAsia India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on AirAsia India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with AirAsia India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.