Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Bangalore to Bagdogra.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Bangalore City
Formerly known are Bangalore is the capital of state of Karnataka. Knows as the city of garden with benevolent climate makes it a perfect holiday destination. Though there are no world-class sights, you'll find lovely parks and striking Victorian-era architecture. Cosmopolitan Bangalore is one of India most progressive and developed city. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and bustling nightlife. Being the third most populous city of India welcome to this Silicon Valley. Bangalore is no doubt the birthplace of Coffee Days. With at least one CCD at every corner of the street, you will never have to look for hangout places in Bangalore. From a long walk in Cubbon Park to hundreds of cafes, from trails of trees everywhere to the amazing weather, you can’t help falling in love with the city.
Nice to know - The most number of government organizations and public sectors are located in Bengaluru.
Things to do
- The majestic Bangalore palace, enclosed by beautiful gardens, is a famous tourist attraction in Bangalore. It is now owned by the Mysore Royal family.
- Tipu Sultan palace this monument is located inside the Tipu Sultan Fort.
- Bannerghatta National Park - the country's first butterfly park, this park has a huge variety of fauna. Tourists can also opt for Safari rides through the park. One can spot Lions, Tigers, Crocodiles amongst numerous others in the park.
- Lal Bag - this botanical garden is a haven for all nature lovers.
- Cubbon Park park is a major sightseeing attraction, with 300 acres of green foliage. Having been laid down by Lord Cubbon also visit the Bangalore aquarium located in the park.
- HAL Aerospace Museum is India's first aerospace museum.
- The Wood Street is known for its restaurants and pubs.
Best time to visit - enjoys moderate climate throughout the year and one can visitthis magnificent city at any time of the year. September and February see the highest tourist inflow.
About Bagdogra City
Bagdogra is a census town in Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Bagdogra is a town in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India, which is surrounded by tea gardens. a small and tranquil town located in the northern part of West Bengal is a gateway to the famous hill station, Darjeeling. This place is situated just a few kilometres short of the Himalayan range and has a low hilly terrain which provides it with a serene and scenic environment of its own. Lush green tea gardens, hilly terrain, verdant meadows and a beautiful township provide a picturesque view to visitors here. The place acts as a air connection for hill stations like Darjeeling and Kalimpong and hence, it receives a large number of visitors throughout the year. Bagdogra, being a hilly region, remains cool and breezy throughout the year. It also offers adventure sport such as fishing and angling and white water rafting in the rapids of the Teesta River.
Things to do
- Darjeeling Tea Estate
- North Bengal Science Centre
- Science City
- Dreamland Amusement Park
- Social Forestry
- Jorpokhri Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dreamland Fun World
Best time to visit - Winter remains quite cold as the temperature falls to 5°C here because of the Himalayan range nearby. November-February is the best time to visit and witness the refreshing mist in the air of Bagdogra.
About Air Asia India Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Bengaluru, AirAsia India operates over 100 daily flights to 21 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air Asia India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best AirAsia India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with AirAsia India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with AirAsia India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air Asia India
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage AirAsia India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on AirAsia India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with AirAsia India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.