Choose any origin city example Delhi, Pune etc OR the specific sector of travel. Example Delhi-Pune, Pune-Bengaluru etc in search and check the best and lowest airfare of indigo airlines sale.
- Sale Period : 11 Feb -14 Feb 2020
- Travel Period : 1 March – 30 Sept 2020
- Advance Purchase : 15 days prior to departure
Below are the Terms and Conditions:
- InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) is offering discounted base fares for certain flight bookings (“Airfare Offer”) along with a 10% discount on certain IndiGo Offerings (defined below) (“Ancillary Offer”). The Airfare Offer and the Ancillary Offer are collectively referred to as the “Offer”.
- The Ancillary Offer will be automatically applied if the customer chooses to purchase any of the following IndiGo offerings: prepaid seat selection and prepaid meal booking (“IndiGo Offerings”), along with his/her travel booking purchased under the Airfare Offer.
- The Airfare Offer is not applicable to airport fees and charges and Government levied taxes.
- The Offer is available for certain flights, operated by IndiGo, and booked between 06:00 hours on February 11, 2020 and 23:59 hours on February 14, 2019 (“Offer Period”) on any of the booking platforms, for travel between March 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020 (both dates included).
- The Offer is applicable to tickets booked for IndiGo operated flights, the departures of which flights are scheduled for a date, which is at least 15 days after the date of booking of such tickets.
- Limited inventory is available under the Airfare Offer and therefore, base fare discounts will be provided, subject to availability of inventory and at the sole discretion of IndiGo.
- The Ancillary Offer shall not be applicable to an IndiGo Offering, if such IndiGo Offering is not purchased (i) during the Offer Period in conjunction with a ticket eligible for the Airfare Offer, and (ii) at the time of making the travel booking to which such IndiGo Offering relates.
- The Airfare Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, scheme, or promotion related to airfare charges.
- This Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable. Any change to the travel itinerary can be made by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference.
- The Offer is applicable to one-way, round-trip and multi-city bookings, for domestic travel. The Offer is however, not applicable to IndiGo’s group bookings and for international travel.
- All IndiGo flight bookings made under this Offer shall be subject to IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“CoC”) available at https://www.goindigo.in/information/conditions-of-carriage.html. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall supersede anything contained in the CoC and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the CoC, the CoC shall prevail.
- The Offer is subject to force majeure events. IndiGo reserves the right to modify these terms, or to replace (wholly or in part) the Offer with another offer (whether similar to the Offer or not), or withdraw the Offer, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. Withdrawal of the Offer, will not affect the tickets purchased during the Offer Period, prior to withdrawal of the Offer.
- IndiGo’s decision with respect to all matters relating to the Airfare Offer or the Ancillary Offer, shall be final and binding.
- By making an IndiGo flight booking during the Offer Period which qualifies for the Airfare Offer or the Ancillary Offer, customers: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided in relation to the passengers may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the passenger, in future.
- This Offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.