About Singapore Airlines
The flag carrier of Republic of Singapore, Singapore Airlines has grown from a regional airline into one of the world's leading carriers. With a young, efficient fleet, an educated staff attuned to quality, and a top-ranked travel gateway Singapore's Changi Airport at the centre of their extensive route network.
Singapore Airlines first started out as Malayan Airways Limited or MAL and was founded on October 12, 1947 by the Ocean Steamship company of Liverpool. The first MAL flight to operate was actually a chartered flight, which took off from the British straits in Singapore and landed in Kuala Lumpur. This inaugural flight took place on the 2nd of April 1947.
Singapore Airlines has two subsidiaries: SilkAir operates regional flights to secondary cities, while Scoot operates as a low-cost carrier.
Singapore Airlines offers best services, on-time and hassle-free operation at the best possible fares!
Singapore Airlines Fleet
Singapore Airlines currently operates an all wide-body aircraft fleet of four aircraft families: Airbus A330, Airbus A350, Airbus A380, and Boeing 777, totalling 112 registered aircraft.
Singapore Airlines flies to 62 international destinations in 30 countries on 5 continents from its primary hub in Singapore.
India – 6
Ahemdabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
International – 55
Adelaid... Read More
Singapore Airlines Web Check-in Check-In Now
Online/Mobile check-in for Singapore Airlines Flights
If you have a confirmed flight booking of Singapore Airlines than Check in on your thru your computer or mobile device from 48 hours to 2 hours before your flight departs is possible. You can also print your boarding pass or download it to your mobile device before going to the airport, if you’re departing from selected cities. At the airport, proceed directly to the Immigration counter if you don’t have bags to check in and if you don’t require travel document/visa/credit card verification at the check-in counter.
Singapore Airlines Baggage Information
Check- In Baggage Allowance
Passengers traveling to to/from Brazil and the U.S.:
Baggage Allowance: 2 pieces
Maximum Dimensions: 62 linear inches/157 cm (length + width + height)
Maximum Weight (Brazil): 70 lb/32 kg
Maximum Weight (US): 51 lb/23 kg for Economy and 70 lb/32 kg for First Class/Suites
*KrisFlyer Elite Gold and Star Alliance Gold members are allowed one extra bag regardless of cabin.
*PPS Club Members are entitled 100% more free baggage allowance in any class of travel. In other words, they are entitled to 4 pieces of check-in bags under the piece concept.
Passengers traveling in all other destinations:
Maximum Weight for Economy Class Passengers: 66 lb/30 kg total
... Read More
About Akron Canton City
About Dharamsala City
Situated in the picturesque Kangra valley and set against the Dhauladhar mountain range in Himachal Pradesh, Dharamsala is an ideal retreat for nature lovers. The pristine environment with dense green cover consisting of Deodar and Pine trees provides a visual treat. Dharamsala is famed as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama and houses the Tibetan monk in exile. The city is distinctively separated as upper and lower divisions with different altitudes. The lower division is the Dharamsala town itself whereas the upper division is popularly known as Mcleodganj. When people locally talk about Dharamsala, they usually mean Lower Dharamsala.
Nice to know - Dharamsala is also the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. Being a Tibetan hub, Dharamsala is considered to be one of the best places to learn and explore Buddhism and Tibetan Culture.
Things To Do
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Tsuglagkhang - This is the place where the Dalai Lama resides. This complex has a monastery, various stupas and temples, bookstore and a cafe???? which will attract devotees from all over the world and serve tourists as well. Except for Dalai Lama's residence, every other part of the complex is open for tourists. If lucky, one can even get to meet His Holiness.
- St. John in the Wilderness Church
- War Memorial
- Gyuto Monastery - A not so easy to find monastery, unless a driver is willing for the same. A serene monastery of holiness.
- Dal lake and Nadi - Dharamsala and lies in between hills and deodar trees. This is a starting point for trekking and excursion , which is covered around the lake to make the walk memorable.
- Central Tibetan Secretariat
- Tea gardens- The smallest tea region of India, Dharamshala has beautifully lined and organized tea gardens across the Kangra Valley.
- Bhagsu falls- situated 2 km away from McLeodganj. Set amidst lush greenery and nature in its most pristine form, these falls are majestic and grand and should not be missed by all tourists travelling here.
- Triund - Triund is a 9-km trek away from Mcleodganj. It is situated at a great height and provides a mesmerizing view of the Moon Peak-Indera Pass.
Oct-Jun is the best time to visit Dharamsala
CAK Airport Address Read More
Dharamsala Airport Information
DHM Airport Address Read More
Gaggal Airport (DHM)
National Highway 154, Gaggal, Himachal Pradesh 176209, Dharamsala
Contact Number:-  0189 223 3430