Wondering which airline offers you best deal on Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur group booking ?
Here at Fare Hawker is the best way to get the perfect deal on Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur group booking. The best way to find a great deal on Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur airline group booking is not to search multiple sites. We've scanned round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur. We've gathered the average price of airlines with flights to Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur. Different airlines offer on group booking at different levels of comfort and service, so consider convenience when choosing your airline while taking group booking on Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur airlines. When you run a search on FareHawker, we search multiple sites and fare sources all at once so you don't have to - which is why we think FareHawker is the best place to find cheap tickets.
With airline group booking have special offers & fares we do the rest for you. Low priced flights are most commonly available by purchasing between one and three months in advance. International or holiday flights may need to be purchased even further in advance. So you see the cheapest flight prices by month for Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur flights mentioned above.
About Vishakhapatnam City
Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, on the Bay of Bengal. It's known for its many beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Going by the size, the port city Visakhapatnam ranks second amongst the cities in Andhra Pradesh. It owns the credit of having the oldest shipyard in India and it houses natural harbor that is one of its kind on the Indian east coast. Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag is the right place.
Nice to know
Vizag is sometimes referred to as the "Goa of the East Coast." Visakhapatnam is variously referred to as Jewel on the Coromandel Coast, Steel City, and the City of Destiny.
Things to do
- Borra Caves is breathtaking situated 1400 metre above the sea level. The million year old caves were discovered by William King George. The biggest amongst the caves found in India. The spectacular formation of rocks offers great views.
- Submarine Museum
- Araku Valley is a hill station, which is bestowed with some of the best boons of Mother Nature is picturesque with lush green gardens, streams and waterfalls.
- Yarada Beach Surrounded by magnificent hills on its three sides and Bay of Bengal on the fourth, Yarada Beach is undoubtedly the best beach in Vizag.
- Katiki Waterfalls is located 4 km away from the ancient Borra Caves. Gosthani River is the source for this waterfall, which falls from a height of 50 ft.
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park occupies a sprawling 625 acres of land. The location of the zoo is mesmerizing as you find hills on both the sides of the zoo and Bay of Bengal to its east.
- Kailasagiri is a famous hill station, which is surrounded by beaches and small hills. Kailasagiri Hill Park is located at the top and 360 feet from sea level.
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam and is a perfect example of natural harmony between the dry seasonal forest and the evergreen meadows.
Sep-Mar is the best time to visit Visakhapatnam
About Udaipur City
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis. The famous Lake Palace, located in the middle of Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. It is also home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjangarh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city. Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravalli Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance of setting unmatched in Rajasthan. It is one of the most famous, and largest, forts in Rajasthan, behind only the Chittorgarh fort.
Best Solar Observatory of Asia - The Udaipur Solar Observatory (USO), is situated amidst the Fateh Sagar Lake is considered as the Best Solar Observatory of Asia as the air turbulence is low in the water as compared to the land along with the favorable sky conditions of Udaipur that makes it easier to study the movement of Sun.
Nice to know - Lake Palace or Jag Nivas in the Lake Pichola is now a heritage hotel run by Taj group. It was once a summer palace of Sisodia rulers. It is voted as the most romantic hotel in the world and in India.
Things to do
- The oldest and one of the largest lakes of Udaipur Lake Pichola
- City Palace in Udaipur is located on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, is an artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar
- Sajjangarh Palace is also known as monsoon palace.
- Doodh Talai Musical garden is a rock and fountain garden which is a great place to enjoy the sunset.
- Jaisamand Lake is the second largest artificial lake in Asia.
- Vintage Car Museum is an awesome place for automobile and car lovers.
- Eklingji Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Saheliyo Ki Bari has expensive lawns, shady cool walking lanes and imposing fountains.
Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Udaipur summers should be avoided, but travellers can still visit Udaipur as it's not as hot as compared to other parts of Rajasthan and West India.
Vishakhapatnam Airport Information
VTZ Airport Address Read More
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009, Vishakhapatnam
Contact Number:-  089128 51109
Udaipur Airport Information
UDR Airport Address Read More
NH 76, Dabok, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313023, Udaipur
Contact Number:-  0294 265 5950
Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur Group Booking FAQ's
What is the minimum number of passengers required for a group booking ?
You need a minimum of 10 passengers who are travelling on the same date. Infant who do not occupy a seat is not counted towards the number of passengers.
I would like to make a groups’ booking but I only have less than 10 passengers, can I still request for a quote ?
For group size of less than 10 passengers, please book directly via website farehawker.com
Can I do a web check-in for my group booking ?
Web check-in is not permitted for group booking.
I am getting a lower fare on your website and the group fare seems high for Vishakhapatnam To Udaipur.
Fare available on our website are for instant ticketing.
1. Fare available on the website may or may not be available for all passengers in a group.
2. You get time to decide while making a group booking.
3. You get flexibility in giving names for a group booking as names are not required instantly and for future travel names can be given 15 days prior departure.
What is the maximum number of passengers that can be booked as a group at farehawker.com ?
Up to 20 passengers can be booked at Farehawker. For information about groups of more than 20 passengers, please contact our travel jockey email@example.com or Call us at:- +91 11 65663434
What are the benefits for booking through Groups ?
Group fares are packaged with 20kg check-in baggage allowance and standard seat assignment.
1. No booking fees :- No need for instant full payment
2. Flexibility for confirmed names only 7 days from departure
3. No additional charges for Name change (change of pax) made at least 48 hours before first flight departure
How do I pay after accepting the fares ?
Once you get the PNR payment can be made through Credit Card/Debit card, Net Banking.
Can i be denied boarding if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card ?
Yes, boarding can be denied if the name or title on the itinerary does not match the name on the identity card.
Can we return on different date ?
No deviation from Group is allowed, all passenger have to travel on the same date(s).
Can my whole group change the travelling date ?
Yes, however it will be subject to a re-quotation and date change fees applied. Please contact our Sales Jockey firstname.lastname@example.org for the assistance.
Can I get a quote without baggage allowance ?
All Groups booking come with standard 20kg baggage allowance.
Do I enjoy the online promotional fares via Groups Online Booking System ?
No, Group Online Booking System offers regular group fares only.
Can miles be collected with a group booking ?
Yes, most airlines allow miles to be collected for group travel, but for individual account.