Wondering which airline offers you best deal on Imphal To Rajahmundry group booking ?
Here at Fare Hawker is the best way to get the perfect deal on Imphal To Rajahmundry group booking. The best way to find a great deal on Imphal To Rajahmundry airline group booking is not to search multiple sites. We've scanned round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Imphal To Rajahmundry. We've gathered the average price of airlines with flights to Imphal To Rajahmundry. Different airlines offer on group booking at different levels of comfort and service, so consider convenience when choosing your airline while taking group booking on Imphal To Rajahmundry airlines. When you run a search on FareHawker, we search multiple sites and fare sources all at once so you don't have to - which is why we think FareHawker is the best place to find cheap tickets.
With airline group booking have special offers & fares we do the rest for you. Low priced flights are most commonly available by purchasing between one and three months in advance. International or holiday flights may need to be purchased even further in advance. So you see the cheapest flight prices by month for Imphal To Rajahmundry flights mentioned above.
About Imphal City
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. On the Imphal River, Kangla Fort was once the seat of local rulers, and now houses relics. Imphal has a untouched charm surrounding its natural beauty, sceneries and landscapes as well as a significant history leaving hints of the past around the city. The lust green landscapes, beautiful surroundings, unexplored territories and undulating rivers of Imphal make for a great tourist destination. This site of the battle of Imphal during the World War II, assumes a certain importance, derived from history. Imphal is an all-season tourist spot, but mainly busy during summers.
Nice to know- It derives its name from ‘Yumphal’, which means ‘land of many villages’ and its landscape is a mix of hills, valleys, forests and several rivers like Iril, Sekmai, Thoubal and Khuga. The modern game of polo is derived from Manipur’s Sagol Kangjei and it is not surprising that the Imphal Polo Ground is the oldest polo ground in the world. The Martial arts of Thang-ta and Huyen lallong originated from Imphal and watching performances is fascinating.
Things to visit and do
- Loktak Lake and Sendra Island- This is the largest fresh water lake in the North-Eastern India ad the only floating lake in the world.
- Kangla Fort - Also known as the Palace of Kangla, this place situated on the banks of the Imphal river, served as the royal palace of King Pakhangba.
- Shaheed Minar
- Tharon Cave
- INA Memorial - Once used as the unofficial headquarters of the Indian National Army, this memorial was built to honour the soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for India.
- Langthabal - The jackfruit and pine plantations among the splendid architectural beauties are a must see.
- Keibul Lamjao National Park - The only floating National Park in the world, this place is definitely a must see.
- Singda Dam - The highest mud dam in the world is the Singda Dam.
- Phubala - Water sports can be carried out at the two islands that are situated amidst the Lake. A picturesque view of the lake can be enjoyed by the tourists.
- Ebudhou Thangjing Temple, Moirang - During May, when the Moirang Lai Haraoba festival is celebrated, people flock to seek the blessings of 'Ebudhou Thangjing'.
Best time to visit Oct-Apr
Imphal has breezy summers, moderate rainfall in monsoon and chilly but pleasant winters. Imphal can be visited any time of the year but the maximum number of tourists visits the city in summers. October to April is the best months to visit Imphal, avoiding the monsoons which might keep you from experiencing the best of Imphal.
About Rajahmundry City
Ranked amongst the oldest cities in the Indian subcontinent, Rajahmundry is a beautiful city located on the banks of Godavari River. The city, which is called the Cultural capital of Andhra Pradesh, is also referred to as the ‘Born City’. It is thus called because poet Nannayya gave script to Telugu to make it a language. Rajahmundry is a blend of various qualities that make the place unique, interesting, and suitable for tourism for all ages. Picturesque landscapes, monuments of cultural importance, ancient temples and adventurous tourist spots are available in the city to make it an irresistible place for travelers.
Nice to know - The place include a 70-hectare coffee plantation with pepper vines, wild-mango and orange trees, and great trekking; a medicinal-plant garden; two waterfalls tucked away in the forest; and a 260-hectare medicinal-plant conservation area with walking trails, 203 plant species and 170 species of birds.
Things to do
- Rajahmundry Temples - These are some of the famous pilgrim locations that one must visit: Draksharama, Kotipalli, Samalkot, Pattiseema, Ryali, Maredumilli, Dowleswaram, Annavaram, Dvaraka Tirumala, Iskon Temple.
- Godavari Bund(Bridge)
- Goutami Ghat
- Sir Arthur Cotton Museum
Best time to visit: October - March
Imphal Airport Information
IMF Airport Address Read More
5993 Airport Blvd, Bartow, FL 33830, USA, Imphal
Contact Number:-  +1 863-533-1195
Rajahmundry Airport Information
RJA Airport Address Read More
Madhurapudi, Andhra Pradesh 533103, Rajahmundry
Contact Number:-  0883 246 1811
Imphal To Rajahmundry Group Booking FAQ's
What is the minimum number of passengers required for a group booking ?
You need a minimum of 10 passengers who are travelling on the same date. Infant who do not occupy a seat is not counted towards the number of passengers.
I would like to make a groups’ booking but I only have less than 10 passengers, can I still request for a quote ?
For group size of less than 10 passengers, please book directly via website farehawker.com
Can I do a web check-in for my group booking ?
Web check-in is not permitted for group booking.
I am getting a lower fare on your website and the group fare seems high for Imphal To Rajahmundry.
Fare available on our website are for instant ticketing.
1. Fare available on the website may or may not be available for all passengers in a group.
2. You get time to decide while making a group booking.
3. You get flexibility in giving names for a group booking as names are not required instantly and for future travel names can be given 15 days prior departure.
What is the maximum number of passengers that can be booked as a group at farehawker.com ?
Up to 20 passengers can be booked at Farehawker. For information about groups of more than 20 passengers, please contact our travel jockey firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at:- +91 11 65663434
What are the benefits for booking through Groups ?
Group fares are packaged with 20kg check-in baggage allowance and standard seat assignment.
1. No booking fees :- No need for instant full payment
2. Flexibility for confirmed names only 7 days from departure
3. No additional charges for Name change (change of pax) made at least 48 hours before first flight departure
How do I pay after accepting the fares ?
Once you get the PNR payment can be made through Credit Card/Debit card, Net Banking.
Can i be denied boarding if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card ?
Yes, boarding can be denied if the name or title on the itinerary does not match the name on the identity card.
Can we return on different date ?
No deviation from Group is allowed, all passenger have to travel on the same date(s).
Can my whole group change the travelling date ?
Yes, however it will be subject to a re-quotation and date change fees applied. Please contact our Sales Jockey email@example.com for the assistance.
Can I get a quote without baggage allowance ?
All Groups booking come with standard 20kg baggage allowance.
Do I enjoy the online promotional fares via Groups Online Booking System ?
No, Group Online Booking System offers regular group fares only.
Can miles be collected with a group booking ?
Yes, most airlines allow miles to be collected for group travel, but for individual account.