For checking in to GoAir flights, it is required to carry a valid Photo ID card for verification purposes. This ID proof could be:
- A Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter ID card issued by Election Commission of India
- Adhaar Card
- ID card of reputed private organizations and semi-govt. enterprises
These IDs shall be taken in original and in printed form to the airport.
Quickly use GoAir web check-in facility and print your boarding pass from FareHawker web check-in information page.
Online Web Check-In Process for Go Air
Facility of Go Air Web check-in is a four step process, where in the first stip passenger will have to enter the passenger’s last name ( as printed on ticket copy) and the Booking Reference (PNR) number. In next step, passenger wil have to choose the flight and in the third step, preferred seat. The interactive map will show you the seating arrangement of GoAir aircraft, and you will be able to easily seleact your favorite seats. In the final stage, you need to print your boarding pass, which you will have to show at airport check in counter or on the security gates.
Search, Compare & book Go Air Flight Tickets on farehawker.com website with other airlines,. At FareHawker we offer group booking on Go Air Flights with best airfare deals on Delhi to Mumbai / Delhi to Ahmedabad Flights booking tickets. Get instant flight schedule of Go Air here on FareHawker
Book Go Air flight tickets, avail big discount on airlines tickets booking online with GoAir, the leading domestic Indian airlines after spice jet & indigo airlines. Do a discount flight ticket search for farehawker, check groupbooking flight availability of Go Air and book the best available flight group booking fare at Go Air Farehawker offer best flights online with lowest airfare & cheapest travel for all Indian airlines.
Here is Details of Go Air flight schedule, baggage details & web check-ins policy !
Terms and Conditions for Web Check-In
- Web check-in facility is available for customers with confirmed booking.
- Customers may check-in online within 72 hours until 2 hours prior to the departure of their flight.
- Customers need to print the copy of the boarding pass post completion of web check-in.
- Web check-in facility is not available for group check-in (i.e more than 9 customers on a single PNR).
- As per Bureau of Civil Aviation regulations, all customers would have to get their photo identification checked and boarding pass stamped at the Check-in counter before proceeding for security check.
- Web checked-in customers should report at the airport at least 45 minutes prior to the departure time.
- While web check-in is recommended for customers with cabin baggage, customers with check-in baggage may also check-in online. However to avoid last minute rush customers are requested to report at least 60 minutes prior the departure time to get their bags checked-in. Customers can contact the check-in supervisor for further assistance.
- Please note that our Check-in counters will close 45 minutes prior to the departure time. Customers must report sufficiently in advance, to avoid missing the flight or any inconvenience.
- Boarding gate will close 25 minutes prior to the departure of the flight.
- Free baggage allowance in economy class is now revised to 15kg per person w.e.f from 11th June 2013.
- Excess baggage can be pre-purchased at attractive rates on www.GoAir.in
- Any additional kg outside of the free baggage allowance will be charged at the airport check-in counter at the rate of Rs.300/- per kilo.
- As per BCAS regulation, customers can carry only one piece of hand baggage, the weight of which should not exceed 7 kg and the size should not exceed 55 cms + 35 cms + 25 cms ( Total 115 cms).
- The following dangerous goods are not permitted to be carried in Your Baggage, whether it is Your Hand Baggage or Your Hold Baggage:
- Gas cylinders such as deeply refrigerated flammable, non-flammable and poisonous gases including butane, oxygen, propane, and aqualung cylinders.
- This also includes butane gas (e.g. for use with heated hair appliances) camping gas, and chef's blow torches.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighters or heater fuels, paint and matches.
- Poisons such as insecticides, weed killers, arsenic and cyanide.
- Radioactive material, oxidizing materials, and organic peroxides such as bleaches and fiberglass repair kits.
- Infectious substances such as bacteria and viruses.
- Corrosives such as mercury, acids, alkalis and wet-cell batteries.
- Firearms and explosives such as handguns, automatic weapons, ammunitions, ammunitions including blank cartridges, pistol caps, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters and crackers.
- Exceptions: Firearms and ammunition for hunting and sporting purposes may be accepted as Checked Baggage. Weapons such as antique firearms, swords, knives and similar items may be accepted as Checked Baggage. A maximum of 5kgs of ammunition (UN0012 or UN0014) may be carried in Checked Baggage with appropriate paperwork.Passengers must produce valid documentation showing proof of ownership and legal authority for the possession of the firearm(s). Without such documentation, firearms WILL NOT be carried.
- In addition to the list of dangerous goods highlighted above, the following articles are not permitted to be carried in the aircraft cabin or the hold:Explosive and Flammable Substances, Explosives and explosive devices, Blasting caps, Detonators and fuses, Replica or imitation explosive material or devices, Mines and other explosive military stores, Fireworks, flares and other pyrotechnics, Grenades, smoke generating canisters or cartridges, Flammable liquids of any kind, Aerosol spray paint, turpentine and paint thinner, Alcoholic beverages exceeding 70% by volume, Chemical and toxic substances, Acids and alkalis,corrosive or bleaching substances, Disabling or incapacitating sprays, Radioactive material, Poisons, infectious or biological hazardous material and Fire extinguishers.
(THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO THIS LIST FOR SAFETY AND/OR OPERATIONAL REASONS WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Due to Airport Security Regulations, no cabin baggage is allowed, other than laptop and digital camera; for flights originating from Leh, Jammu and Srinagar airports.
- Web check-in facility is not available for customers requiring special assistance (wheelchair, customers with Medical conditions, Unaccompanied minors) and customers traveling with infants.
- GoAir has the right to cancel a booking if the booking is found to be made by fraudulent use of a credit card or any other reason.
- GoAir reserves the right to reseat customers already seated (checked-in using web check-in) on Emergency exit seats in order to comply with safety regulations.
- If a credit card is used to purchase a ticket, the same would have to be produced at the time of check-in. If the holder of the credit card is not the customer, then the customer would have to possess the following:
- A photocopy of both sides of the credit card, which will have to be self attested by the credit card holder authorizing the use of the credit card for the purchase of the said ticket; and
- The photocopy should contain the name of the customer traveling, date of journey and sector on which the journey is made.
GO AIR AIRPORT CHECK IN PROCESS
The airport Check In begins 2 hours (3 hrs in case of J & K) and reporting time for passengers is atleast 60 mints prior to scheduled departure of flights. This time limit is 90 mints for Jammu and Kashmir and 120 mints for Bagdogra airports. Printed itineraries are also required to be produced.
You might also be asked to produce the credit card used to make the payment for the ticket. If you have booked ticket using credit card of another person who is not travelling, you must bring a print-out of the front and back parts of the credit card signed by that person and stating that he/she has allowed use of his/her credit card for your travel. It is also required to mention the name of person taking the journey, the sector on which he/she is travelling and the date of travel.
The closing time of check in counters is 45 mints and of boarding gates is 25 minutes prior to scheduled departure of flights. Failure to report within the stipulated time limits will be a case of ‘Gate No Show’ and this will result in your baggage being offloaded and all gross fare except the PSF and UDF fee being forfeited.