Air Carnival is an Indian regional airline based at Coimbatore International Airport with a hub at Chennai International Airport. Air Carnival Airlines the only Regional Airline in India provides tickets at low fares for flights between Coimbatore to other south Indian cities.
Online Process for Web Check In on Air Carnival.
In first Step after clicking on above check in button passenger will have to enter confirm PNR no and provided email address at the time of booking. once you enter in the check in window on website follow the guideline as mentioned their. once you finish the process. passenger will recieve boarding pass copy on their provided email id. the same they can carry for security check.
While doing Web Check In on Air Carnival official website The seat map will show the seats that were already occupied and the ones available. passenger need to select the avialable one & need to agree with terms and conditions.
SEAT MAP OF AIR CARNIVAL AIRCRAFT
Common Terms and Conditions apply for Web Check-In on Air Carnival
- Web check-in facility is available for customers with confirmed booking.
- Customers may check-in online within 72 hours until 2 hours prior to the departure of their flight.
- Customers need to print the copy of the boarding pass post completion of web check-in.
- Web check-in facility is not available for group check-in (i.e more than 9 customers on a single PNR).
- As per Bureau of Civil Aviation regulations, all customers would have to get their photo identification checked and boarding pass stamped at the Check-in counter before proceeding for security check.
- Web checked-in customers should report at the airport at least 45 minutes prior to the departure time.
- While web check-in is recommended for customers with cabin baggage, customers with check-in baggage may also check-in online. However to avoid last minute rush customers are requested to report at least 60 minutes prior the departure time to get their bags checked-in. Customers can contact the check-in supervisor for further assistance.
- Please note that our Check-in counters will close 45 minutes prior to the departure time. Customers must report sufficiently in advance, to avoid missing the flight or any inconvenience.
- Boarding gate will close 25 minutes prior to the departure of the flight.