Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Munich to Jaipur.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Munich City
About Jaipur City
The ever charming land of palaces, the royal touch will leave you enthralled; people with the most hospitable nature embark a journey of fond memories welcome to Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City or “Pink City for its trademark building colour. Jaipur holds the distinction of being the first planned city of India. Renowned globally for its coloured gems, the capital city of Rajasthan combines the allure of its ancient history with all the advantages of a metropolis. The bustling modern city is one of the three corners of the golden triangle that includes Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares.
Nice to know - The story goes that in 1876, the Prince of Wales visited India on a tour. Since the colour pink was symbolic of hospitality, Maharaja Ram Singh of Jaipur painted the entire city pink.
Things to do
- Amer Fort
- Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal
- Birla Mandir, Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace, Gaitore
- City palace of Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar, Jaipur fort
- Famous festival – Gangaur is one of the most important festivals in Rajasthan, Kite festival and Teej
- Adventure – Hot air ballon, trip to Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India.
- Get a feel for the Hindu spiritual center of Pushkar.
Best time to visit - from early November through to February and this is the height of the tourist season.
About Aeroflot Russian Group Booking
Aeroflot is one of the oldest airlines in the world, tracing its history back to 1923 and is the largest airline of the Russian Federation. It currently operates its flights to 95 locations in 48 countries, including 42 in Europe, 5 in the Middle East and 9 in Asia. Aeroflot has flight operation in India to only one city New Delhi – Moscow which a daily direct flight lasting of 6 hours. Aeroflot has been flying to New Delhi since years. Offering a group of discounted fares on their Moscow bound flight.
FareHawker Specialized agent with Aeroflot
With many student traffic and tourist going to Moscow and beyond. We have worked out many group booking with Aeroflot being a tourist destination to St Petersburg. Many Indians prefer Aeroflot for the cheapest group deals, direct flight to Moscow and the service on-board. It is now a favored airline for group booking to Russia and Europe. If you are a group of 10 or more get in touch with our agent to avail the best deals on Aeroflot.