Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Madurai to Aurangabad.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Madurai City
Madurai the oldest city of India. Thou Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu, Madurai clams to be the soul. Rich is Dravidian culture Tamil rooted its skyline is dominated by the 14 colourful gopurams (gateway towers) of Meenakshi Amman Temple. Covered in bright carvings of Hindu gods, the Dravidian-style temple is a major pilgrimage site. The place has a great cultural heritage and strong mythological history to be passed on to the coming generations. The reason most people visit the city is the Meenakshi Temple, dedicated to the goddess Meenakshi with a sanctum for her consort, Sundareshwarar.
Nice to know - constructed in the form of a lotus and is known as Lotus city.
Things to do
- Religious site - Meenakshi Amman Temple, Alagar Koil, & Koodal Azhagar Temple.
- Vaigai Dam
- Famous fetivals in Madurai - Pongal ( Harvest Festival ), Jallikattu ( Taming the Bull ), Chithirai Festival, Festival of Cradle, and Avanimoolam Festival.
- Thiruparankundram is one of the important old temples dedicated to Lord Muruga(Karthikeya) and is located on a hillock approximately 8 km from the city.
- Most of people do take holy trip to the much known Rameswaram.
- Madurai is famous for Batik textile.
Best time to visit - The summer is marked by heat and humidity, making the days uncomfortable. May is the hottest month, with the temperature soaring up to 30 degrees Celsius. Winter season from November to February marks the best time to travel.
About Aurangabad City
“The land of Ajanta & Ellora" Aurangabad is a city in Maharashtra state, in India. It’s known for the 17th-century marble Bibi ka Maqbara shrine, styled on the Taj Mahal. Known for its innate historians, World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora and Grishneshwar Jyotirling, Aurangabad is known for its uproar and instinctive history. Aurangabad was the capital of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb and is an evident fusion of history and existence. Aurangabad is also an important pilgrimage centre for Hindus as the Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga is located just 30 km away from the main town. Apart from showcasing the era of Mughals through its royalty and great architectural work, this place is also beautiful as it has two of the most famous rivers of central India, Godavari & Tapi namely. Aurangabad is also famous for its hand-woven Himroo and Paithani Sarees, its markets and colourful crowded bazaars.
Nice to know - Ajanta and Ellora caves are world renowned cave temples dating back more than 2,000 years and is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Things to visit and do
- The Ajanta caves
- The Ellora caves
- Ghrishneshwar temple, Ellora
- Aurangabad caves
- Daulatabad Fort
- Siddharth Garden and Zoo
- Sunheri Mahal
- Jain Caves, Ellora
- Bani Begum garden
- Gul mandi is the largest bazaar in Aurangabad
- Panchakki is a water mill located in the dargah complex at Baba Shah Musafir Dargah, Auranagabad.
- Buddhist Caves
- Kailasanatha and other temples, Ellora
- Salim Ali Lake
- Himroo Factory falls on your list of essentials if you wish to take back home some conventional and traditional Himroo fabric, shawls and saris.
- Dargah of Pir Ismail
- Jama Masjid
Best time to visit Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Aurangabad. Winter is the best time to visit Aurangabad so as to avoid the sun and the heat.
About Zoom Air Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Delhi, the regional carrier Zoom Air, the brand name for Zexus Air Services operates flights to 4 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Zoom Air group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Zoom Air flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Zoom Air, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Zoom Air, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Zoom Air
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Zoom Air flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Zoom Air airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Zoom Air let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.