Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Dharmsala to Mangalore.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Dharamsala City
Situated in the picturesque Kangra valley and set against the Dhauladhar mountain range in Himachal Pradesh, Dharamsala is an ideal retreat for nature lovers. The pristine environment with dense green cover consisting of Deodar and Pine trees provides a visual treat. Dharamsala is famed as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama and houses the Tibetan monk in exile. The city is distinctively separated as upper and lower divisions with different altitudes. The lower division is the Dharamsala town itself whereas the upper division is popularly known as Mcleodganj. When people locally talk about Dharamsala, they usually mean Lower Dharamsala.
Nice to know - Dharamsala is also the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. Being a Tibetan hub, Dharamsala is considered to be one of the best places to learn and explore Buddhism and Tibetan Culture.
Things To Do
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Tsuglagkhang - This is the place where the Dalai Lama resides. This complex has a monastery, various stupas and temples, bookstore and a cafe???? which will attract devotees from all over the world and serve tourists as well. Except for Dalai Lama's residence, every other part of the complex is open for tourists. If lucky, one can even get to meet His Holiness.
- St. John in the Wilderness Church
- War Memorial
- Gyuto Monastery - A not so easy to find monastery, unless a driver is willing for the same. A serene monastery of holiness.
- Dal lake and Nadi - Dharamsala and lies in between hills and deodar trees. This is a starting point for trekking and excursion , which is covered around the lake to make the walk memorable.
- Central Tibetan Secretariat
- Tea gardens- The smallest tea region of India, Dharamshala has beautifully lined and organized tea gardens across the Kangra Valley.
- Bhagsu falls- situated 2 km away from McLeodganj. Set amidst lush greenery and nature in its most pristine form, these falls are majestic and grand and should not be missed by all tourists travelling here.
- Triund - Triund is a 9-km trek away from Mcleodganj. It is situated at a great height and provides a mesmerizing view of the Moon Peak-Indera Pass.
Oct-Jun is the best time to visit Dharamsala
About Mangalore City
Mangaluru (more commonly known as Mangalore) is named after the goddess Mangaladevi sits at the estuaries of the picturesque Netravathi and Gurupur Rivers on the Arabian Sea and has been a major port on international trade routes since the 6th century. The port is well known for its tall swaying coconut palms, temples and pristine beaches. One of the cleanest cities in India, Mangalore is an important business centre and is known for its amazing beaches, seaports and a diverse culture. The region which contains Mangalore has been ruled by various dynasties and empires from the ancient times such as the Kadambas, Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Empire, Portuguese and the British. The city gets its mention in the writings of the Arabian traveler Ibn Batuta in the 14th century as well. Most visitors flock to the quiet and relatively unknown beaches, where atmospheric seafood shacks serve local, spicy delicacies along the stretches of sand. The folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Nice to know - Mangalore is a multilingual the only city in the world that has nine language the only city in the world that has nine names - Mangalore in English, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kudla in Tulu, Kodial in Konkani, Maikala in Beary, Mangalapuram in Malayalam, Manjuran in Sanskrit, Kaudal in Urdu, and Manjiloree in Arabic.
Things to do
- Religious - Mangaladevi Temple – the most famous site the best time to visit the temple is during the Navratra before Dussehra when the festivities at the temple are at their peak.
Gokarnanatheshwara Temple - The deity in this temple is Gokarnanatheshwara, Lord Shiva.
Kadri Manjunatha Temple - Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Panambur Beach - The International Kite Festival is organised every two years at the Panambur Beach which is attended by tourists from all across the country.
- Ullal beach - Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure.
- Sultan Battery - Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River.
- New Mangalore port
- Kadri Hill Park - Housing a wide variety of wild animals, this is the largest garden in Mangalore.
- Bejai museum - located in the heart of the city and is the city's only museum. It has a collection of ancient coins, paintings, statues and inscriptions.
Best time to visit - Mangalore receives heavy rainfall, October - February this period is very pleasant, temperatures ranging between 17 to 34 degrees Celsius.
About Zoom Air Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Delhi, the regional carrier Zoom Air, the brand name for Zexus Air Services operates flights to 4 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Zoom Air group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Zoom Air flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Zoom Air, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Zoom Air, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Zoom Air
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Zoom Air flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Zoom Air airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Zoom Air let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.