Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Delhi to Ahmedabad.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Delhi City
Welcome to the capital of India – Delhi the city which has a rustic charm. Explore the Mughal architecture of the spectacular Jama Masjid or visit the other famous monument like the Red fort, Humayun’s Tomb or even the Lalbagh Fort. New Delhi is an administrative district of the city, designed by architect Edwin Lutyens in the days of the British Raj. Grand buildings such as the Rashtrapati Bhavan and India Gate war memorial came after Delhi was crowned capital of India by the British in 1911. Shopping at Connaught place or the best experience at Chandni Chowk for an authentic Delhi. Indulge in variety of food to your platter. Delhi has much more to explore book your next flight on FareHawker best assured airfare across all online portal.
Nice to Know - The Old Town (Old Delhi) was founded in 1639 as Shahjahanabad; the British moved India’s capital from Kolkata to Delhi (New Delhi) in 1911.
Things to Do
- Landmark - Humayun's Tomb, Qutb Minar, Jama Masjid, India Gate and Chandni Chowk
- Shopping - Dilli Haat, Khan Market, Sarojini Nagar Market, DLF Promenade Mall, Lajpat Nagar Central Market, Janpath Market.
- Day trip to the Taj Mahal.
Best time to visit - October to March when the weather is at its best. During this period flowers are at their blooming and weather is enjoyable.
About Ahmedabad City
Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leader’s living quarters and artifacts. There fascinating maze of an old quarter, excellent museums, fine restaurants, a bustling street-food scene and the tranquillity of the Sabarmati Ashram (Gandhi’s former headquarters). Ahmedabad was the largest city in terms of area within the subcontinent before the arrival of the British and the setting of the Madras and Calcutta Presidency. A day here is like living through an enigmatic and passionate dance between the old and the contemporary, the peaceful and the chaotic, the artistic and the crude, the spiritual and the material.
Nice to know - The logo of State Bank of India is a blue circle with a small cut in the bottom which depicts perfection and the common man. The logo was designed by The National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad. The logo is a depiction of Kankaria Lake if seen from a height.
Things to do
- Spiritual site in Gandhi's former home - Site of Hindu spirituality with museum about life and work of former Indian leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jama Mosque, Ahmedabad - is the most splendid mosque, built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmed Shah.
- Calico Museum of Textiles - History museum displaying Indian fabrics textile museum devoted to 5 centuries of Indian fabrics & weaving techniques; reservations required.
- Nagina Wadi - Lake island with nighttime light display Manmade island in Kankaria Lake reached via concrete walkway, with gardens & an evening light show.
- Weekend get away - Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, Little Rann of Kutch and Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary.
Best time to visit - Ahmedabad is basically a hot place enjoys three main seasons, namely summers (March to June), winters (November-February) and monsoon (July-September). During the summer season, the temperature on a hot sunny day ranges between 44 and 47 degree Celsius.
About Zoom Air Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Delhi, the regional carrier Zoom Air, the brand name for Zexus Air Services operates flights to 4 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Zoom Air group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Zoom Air flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Zoom Air, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Zoom Air, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Zoom Air
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Zoom Air flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Zoom Air airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Zoom Air let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.