Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Gaya to Mangalore.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Gaya City
Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar. Gaya is the 2nd largest city of Bihar. The hectic town of Gaya is a religious centre for Hindu pilgrims, who believe that offerings at the town's riverside Vishnupad Temple relieve the recently departed from the cycle of birth and rebirth. For foreign tourists, it merely serves as a transit point for Bodhgaya, 13km away. One of the most important pilgrimage sites for Buddhists, Bodhgaya is a village in the state of Bihar. It was here under the Bodhi tree that Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment. The place is bustling with pilgrims all through the year who come to pay their homage in the monasteries, shrines and temples. It also attracts tourists from India and abroad owing to its magnificent Buddha statue, the Mahabodhi Temple and the Bodhi tree. Bodh Gaya also has other various temples and monasteries dedicated to Buddhism. Located near the river Neranjana, Bodh Gaya was earlier known as Uruwela. It was also known as Sambodhi, Vajrasana or Mahabodhi until the 18th century CE. A trip to Bodh Gaya provides valuable insights into the culture of Indian religious philosophies and also showcases some architectural masterpieces
Nice to know - Bodh Gaya is the single biggest pilgrimage for all sects of Buddhists throughout the world. It is now one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and a lot of foreign countries including Japan and China have helped the Indian government in building facilities for the Buddhist pilgrims.
Things to do
- Mahabodhi Temple
- Great Buddha Statue
- Bodhi Tree
- Tibetan Refugee Market
- Mahabodhi Temple Complex Book store
- Thai Monastery
- Royal Bhutan Monastery
- Muchalinda Lake
- Brahmayoni Temple
- Chinese Temple
- Cankamana is a holy shrine
- Indosan Nippon Japanese Temple
- Vietnamese Temple
Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Bodh Gaya but tourists flock here throughout the year. Post-October, a lot of monks, flock from Dharamshala to Bodh Gaya and the city is coloured with maroon robes. Dalai Lama himself spends some time here during December and January. Visitors also flock here in the month of Vaisakh (April-May) to celebrate the Buddha Purnima, the auspicious day when Siddhartha had attained enlightenment.
About Mangalore City
Mangaluru (more commonly known as Mangalore) is named after the goddess Mangaladevi sits at the estuaries of the picturesque Netravathi and Gurupur Rivers on the Arabian Sea and has been a major port on international trade routes since the 6th century. The port is well known for its tall swaying coconut palms, temples and pristine beaches. One of the cleanest cities in India, Mangalore is an important business centre and is known for its amazing beaches, seaports and a diverse culture. The region which contains Mangalore has been ruled by various dynasties and empires from the ancient times such as the Kadambas, Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Empire, Portuguese and the British. The city gets its mention in the writings of the Arabian traveler Ibn Batuta in the 14th century as well. Most visitors flock to the quiet and relatively unknown beaches, where atmospheric seafood shacks serve local, spicy delicacies along the stretches of sand. The folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Nice to know - Mangalore is a multilingual the only city in the world that has nine language the only city in the world that has nine names - Mangalore in English, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kudla in Tulu, Kodial in Konkani, Maikala in Beary, Mangalapuram in Malayalam, Manjuran in Sanskrit, Kaudal in Urdu, and Manjiloree in Arabic.
Things to do
- Religious - Mangaladevi Temple – the most famous site the best time to visit the temple is during the Navratra before Dussehra when the festivities at the temple are at their peak.
Gokarnanatheshwara Temple - The deity in this temple is Gokarnanatheshwara, Lord Shiva.
Kadri Manjunatha Temple - Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Panambur Beach - The International Kite Festival is organised every two years at the Panambur Beach which is attended by tourists from all across the country.
- Ullal beach - Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure.
- Sultan Battery - Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River.
- New Mangalore port
- Kadri Hill Park - Housing a wide variety of wild animals, this is the largest garden in Mangalore.
- Bejai museum - located in the heart of the city and is the city's only museum. It has a collection of ancient coins, paintings, statues and inscriptions.
Best time to visit - Mangalore receives heavy rainfall, October - February this period is very pleasant, temperatures ranging between 17 to 34 degrees Celsius.
About Vistara Group Booking
About Vistara Airlines – TATA SIA Airlines Ltd.
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA)
In 2013, these two re-known brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, came with this new venture call Air Vistara Airlines who can offer flying experience to air travellers in India.
Vistara offers premium services, such as a pre-assigned seat, free meals with on-board services. multiple cancellation and priority check-in and discounted rates. For more info please visit our official website FareHawker or call at 8010663434 or Vistara Airlines. Tata & Singapore airlines is parent company of Vistara airlines which operates an extensive domestic network and International services.
Welcome to FareHawker Group Booking Service for Vistara Airlines
Welcome to FareHawker Group Booking platform for Vistara Airlines. Air Vistara offers group discount for families & friends. India's leading domestic & international airline, Vistara website give discount of up to 20% to any booking of family up to nine members. The discount can be availed by using a common booking PNR (booking reference). But If you’re travelling with 10 or more travellers, then FareHawker can offers you following benefits on Air Vistara Airlines group tickets.
If you’d like greater flexibility you can reserve from 10 up to a maximum of 120 seats for a small per person fee, without having to enter all the passenger names.
- A customized & discounted group fare quote for any number of passengers.
- Flexibility to add all passengers names up to 7 days before the date of travel.
- A dedicated email/call support round the clock to book your group on Vistara airlines with FareHawker GroupDesk.
- Pay amount by most convenient payment options at FareHawker for Vistara group booking, also enjoy the flexibility of paying partially for your group for travel outside 30 days.
- We appoint dedicated account manager for each group queries to give it proper attention.
- We will try our best to make sure you all sit together in same flight.
FareHawker & Vistara Airlines Group Booking Information(s)
Group booking is available for minimum passengers of 10 and more. Travelling with friends and family in a group can be a huge fun but planning for it can be little difficult. We at FareHawker provides the best services for their customers against Vistara airlines group bookings.
FareHawker is India’s one of the most trusted Vistara airlines group booking provider by people, We serve small to large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs in various airlines. With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Air Vistara, our efficient ex-airliner / flight analyst works closely to make your flight group booking plans better, as they know what it takes to book Vistara airline group tickets efficiently. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with air Vistara, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Vistara Airlines Group Booking Process on FareHawker
We are just one call @+91-8010663434 or email away to start with your group booking on Vistara airlines. Booking a group ticket is little hectic task but we made it easy for you to book Vistara group flight tickets reservation through us. Many information and terms should be carefully noted before making a group ticket. Vistara group booking procedure is easy with FareHawker now. First you will have to check that on your desired origin and destination sector Vistara airlines flights are operational or not. Once you find same than login FareHawker Vistara airlines group booking tool and submit your enquiry for fares with required flight number or flight timings. Once your query delivered to group team, immediately they will response back with best discounted group fares. If you ok with offered Vistara flights fares than you can reply same email with confirmation or ask our executive person to negotiate it further as per your budget.
Vistara Airlines Group Booking Service- FareHawker GroupDesk
We at FareHawker work as services provider for airlines. We don’t work like an travel agency who are here to earn huge commission from you, we get good incentive from Airlines. We are known as airlines group booking consolidator therefore most of the major travel company, leading OTA’s, corporate & tour operator/ travel agents buy their group booking from FareHawker only. If you are planning for large groups than once airlines cannot fulfil you requirement, than you need an expert people team who know airlines better than anyone else to advocate for lowest group fares on vistara airlines or any other airlines. Therefore most of the group booking of Vistara airlines get confirmed with FareHawker group team.
Benefits of Vistara Group Booking From FareHawker
- All passengers are in a single PNR at the same fare.
- Reduced fares compared to separate bookings, as online pricing is dynamic and not all passengers might get the same fare available online.
- Passenger Names submission is not immediate (Only For groups with >7 days to departure).
- No need for instant full payment (Only for Groups with >21 days to departure).