Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Agatti Island to Mumbai.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Agatti Island City
Agatti Island, is a 7.6 km long island, situated on a coral atoll called Agatti atoll in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. The white sand beaches with the crystal clear waters of the sea await you the Agatti islands. The small island of the total area of 2.7 sq. km is a sheer paradise for the beach lovers and the offbeat travelers it comprises coral growths, multi colored coral fishes and sea turtles. It is also the only island of the Lakshadweep with its airport hence making it easily accessible. It is located at a distance of 459 km from the shores of Kochi. The languages spoken by the indigenous people are English and Malayalam. However, Islam is the main religion of the islanders which was brought here by the famous Arab traveler- Ibn Batuta.
Nice to know - Lakshadweep does not have any aboriginal inhabitants or tribal groups. The islanders came to settle on the island at some point in history. With several legends surrounding how this happened, more recent history tells us that the island had been successively invaded and captured by the Arabs, the Portuguese and finally the British.
Things to do and see
- Lakshadweep tourism is primarily centered on water sports. Some of the activities you can indulge in are scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, glass bottom boat ride tours, fishing, water skiing and deep sea fishing. You can also set out on excursion tours to nearby islands like Bangaram, Thinnakara, Parali and Kalpitty.
- Lakshadweep is the only place in India where you can find a coral reef formation. They are multi-hued and very beautiful. The water is so clear that you can actually see through it to where the vibrant reefs are.
- The next best thing to do in Lakshadweep is to enjoy the beach in every way.
- If your reason to go to Lakshadweep is to party, then you will be disappointed. There is not much of a party scene on the islands and alcohol consumption is prohibited except on Bangaram. Nor is there much to shop or fancy restaurants to eat at. Having said that, you could find some amazing indigenous handicrafts created out of palm fronds and coconut coir to buy.
Best time to visit - Special permits are required to enter the island.
October to March is the best time to visit Lakshadweep. Islands like Bangaram and Agatti are pleasant even during monsoon. Lakshadweep experiences a humid tropical climate throughout the year with not much variation in its climate.
About Mumbai City
The city that never sleeps Mumbai. The fast pace of this vibrant place, where people are always on the move. From the overcrowded local trains to busy street. Commonly known as New York of India it has variety of everything from old moment of down town like Gate way of India to Luxurious malls like Phoenix market place, Inorbit, infinity the list goes on. Enjoy the night life of club hopping or even indulge in street food no one goes hungry here. From sunrise to sunset this city has a brilliant vibe. The high-rise apartment to famous Bollywood stars there is penchant of luxury, but if you want to just end the day like a true Mumbaikar walk down the queen necklace on marine –drive.
Nice to know - Mumbai’s traffic demands patience and strong nerves. The taxi drivers’ driving style is challenging.
Things to do
- Landmark - Haji Ali Mosque, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Worli Sea Face.
- Day trip to Kanheri Caves or the Global Vipassana Pagoda
- Visit the Juhu beach or Girgaum Chowpatty
- Religious - Shree Siddhivinayak, ISKCON temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Mount Mary Basilica.
- Amusement park – EsselWorld and Adlabs Imagica.
- Weekend getaway to lonavala, khandala or Mahableshwar.
Best time to visit - Mumbai is frequented by tourists all year round. November to February the winter months are the most pleasant in Mumbai. Predominant season is monsoon.
About Vistara Group Booking
With its operating base at Delhi, Vistara operates flights to 22 prominent destinations across India. Vistara was the first airline to introduce premium economy seats on domestic routes in India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Vistara group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Vistara flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Vistara, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Vistara, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Vistara
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Vistara flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Vistara airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Vistara let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.