Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Agartala to Dharmsala.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Agartala City
Agartala is the capital of Indian state of Tripura and also is the second largest city in North-east India after Guwahati, both in municipal area and population. It’s a congested but relaxed place, and in many ways feels more like a small town than a state capital. Home to the Manikya Kings in the past, Agartala is the perfect mix of natural beauty combined with diverse and rich culture. Agartala is not just all flowers and valleys but also has a cultural richness with the diversity of people that stay here along with the historical and religious monuments. One of the most prominent attractions of this place is the Ujjayanta Palace, which is the royal house of Tripura. The most developed city in the state, it is still a far cry from the metros and hence maintains the best of both worlds.
Nice to know - Literacy Rate: With 94.65% literacy rate, Tripura is the most literate state in India. Tripura has free education for children in the age group 6-14 Yrs.
Things to do
Best time to visit - Agartala is in winters. During that time, the climate is mild and pleasant for sightseeing. October and April is peak season time.
About Dharamsala City
Situated in the picturesque Kangra valley and set against the Dhauladhar mountain range in Himachal Pradesh, Dharamsala is an ideal retreat for nature lovers. The pristine environment with dense green cover consisting of Deodar and Pine trees provides a visual treat. Dharamsala is famed as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama and houses the Tibetan monk in exile. The city is distinctively separated as upper and lower divisions with different altitudes. The lower division is the Dharamsala town itself whereas the upper division is popularly known as Mcleodganj. When people locally talk about Dharamsala, they usually mean Lower Dharamsala.
Nice to know - Dharamsala is also the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. Being a Tibetan hub, Dharamsala is considered to be one of the best places to learn and explore Buddhism and Tibetan Culture.
Things To Do
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Tsuglagkhang - This is the place where the Dalai Lama resides. This complex has a monastery, various stupas and temples, bookstore and a cafe???? which will attract devotees from all over the world and serve tourists as well. Except for Dalai Lama's residence, every other part of the complex is open for tourists. If lucky, one can even get to meet His Holiness.
- St. John in the Wilderness Church
- War Memorial
- Gyuto Monastery - A not so easy to find monastery, unless a driver is willing for the same. A serene monastery of holiness.
- Dal lake and Nadi - Dharamsala and lies in between hills and deodar trees. This is a starting point for trekking and excursion , which is covered around the lake to make the walk memorable.
- Central Tibetan Secretariat
- Tea gardens- The smallest tea region of India, Dharamshala has beautifully lined and organized tea gardens across the Kangra Valley.
- Bhagsu falls- situated 2 km away from McLeodganj. Set amidst lush greenery and nature in its most pristine form, these falls are majestic and grand and should not be missed by all tourists travelling here.
- Triund - Triund is a 9-km trek away from Mcleodganj. It is situated at a great height and provides a mesmerizing view of the Moon Peak-Indera Pass.
Oct-Jun is the best time to visit Dharamsala
About Vistara Group Booking
With its operating base at Delhi, Vistara operates flights to 22 prominent destinations across India. Vistara was the first airline to introduce premium economy seats on domestic routes in India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Vistara group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Vistara flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Vistara, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Vistara, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Vistara
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Vistara flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Vistara airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Vistara let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.