Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Imphal to Mangalore.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Imphal City
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. On the Imphal River, Kangla Fort was once the seat of local rulers, and now houses relics. Imphal has a untouched charm surrounding its natural beauty, sceneries and landscapes as well as a significant history leaving hints of the past around the city. The lust green landscapes, beautiful surroundings, unexplored territories and undulating rivers of Imphal make for a great tourist destination. This site of the battle of Imphal during the World War II, assumes a certain importance, derived from history. Imphal is an all-season tourist spot, but mainly busy during summers.
Nice to know- It derives its name from ‘Yumphal’, which means ‘land of many villages’ and its landscape is a mix of hills, valleys, forests and several rivers like Iril, Sekmai, Thoubal and Khuga. The modern game of polo is derived from Manipur’s Sagol Kangjei and it is not surprising that the Imphal Polo Ground is the oldest polo ground in the world. The Martial arts of Thang-ta and Huyen lallong originated from Imphal and watching performances is fascinating.
Things to visit and do
- Loktak Lake and Sendra Island- This is the largest fresh water lake in the North-Eastern India ad the only floating lake in the world.
- Kangla Fort - Also known as the Palace of Kangla, this place situated on the banks of the Imphal river, served as the royal palace of King Pakhangba.
- Shaheed Minar
- Tharon Cave
- INA Memorial - Once used as the unofficial headquarters of the Indian National Army, this memorial was built to honour the soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for India.
- Langthabal - The jackfruit and pine plantations among the splendid architectural beauties are a must see.
- Keibul Lamjao National Park - The only floating National Park in the world, this place is definitely a must see.
- Singda Dam - The highest mud dam in the world is the Singda Dam.
- Phubala - Water sports can be carried out at the two islands that are situated amidst the Lake. A picturesque view of the lake can be enjoyed by the tourists.
- Ebudhou Thangjing Temple, Moirang - During May, when the Moirang Lai Haraoba festival is celebrated, people flock to seek the blessings of 'Ebudhou Thangjing'.
Best time to visit Oct-Apr
Imphal has breezy summers, moderate rainfall in monsoon and chilly but pleasant winters. Imphal can be visited any time of the year but the maximum number of tourists visits the city in summers. October to April is the best months to visit Imphal, avoiding the monsoons which might keep you from experiencing the best of Imphal.
About Mangalore City
Mangaluru (more commonly known as Mangalore) is named after the goddess Mangaladevi sits at the estuaries of the picturesque Netravathi and Gurupur Rivers on the Arabian Sea and has been a major port on international trade routes since the 6th century. The port is well known for its tall swaying coconut palms, temples and pristine beaches. One of the cleanest cities in India, Mangalore is an important business centre and is known for its amazing beaches, seaports and a diverse culture. The region which contains Mangalore has been ruled by various dynasties and empires from the ancient times such as the Kadambas, Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Empire, Portuguese and the British. The city gets its mention in the writings of the Arabian traveler Ibn Batuta in the 14th century as well. Most visitors flock to the quiet and relatively unknown beaches, where atmospheric seafood shacks serve local, spicy delicacies along the stretches of sand. The folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Nice to know - Mangalore is a multilingual the only city in the world that has nine language the only city in the world that has nine names - Mangalore in English, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kudla in Tulu, Kodial in Konkani, Maikala in Beary, Mangalapuram in Malayalam, Manjuran in Sanskrit, Kaudal in Urdu, and Manjiloree in Arabic.
Things to do
- Religious - Mangaladevi Temple – the most famous site the best time to visit the temple is during the Navratra before Dussehra when the festivities at the temple are at their peak.
Gokarnanatheshwara Temple - The deity in this temple is Gokarnanatheshwara, Lord Shiva.
Kadri Manjunatha Temple - Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Panambur Beach - The International Kite Festival is organised every two years at the Panambur Beach which is attended by tourists from all across the country.
- Ullal beach - Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure.
- Sultan Battery - Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River.
- New Mangalore port
- Kadri Hill Park - Housing a wide variety of wild animals, this is the largest garden in Mangalore.
- Bejai museum - located in the heart of the city and is the city's only museum. It has a collection of ancient coins, paintings, statues and inscriptions.
Best time to visit - Mangalore receives heavy rainfall, October - February this period is very pleasant, temperatures ranging between 17 to 34 degrees Celsius.
About Thai Airways Group Booking
With its main base at Bangkok, the airline operates scheduled services to 84 destinations across 36 countries.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Thai Airways group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Thai Airways flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Thai Airways, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Thai Airways, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Thai Airways
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Thai Airways flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Thai Airways airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Thai Airways let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.