Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Hyderabad to Ahmedabad.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Hyderabad City
Nice to know - Hyderabad is India’s most connected city with the highest Tele-density.
Things to do
The pearl city of India, rich with tradition and history. Hyderabad is a home google headquarter. Exploring the lanes of this district, with its chai shops and spice merchants, you'll encounter a teeming urban masala of colour and commerce. You can’t leave the city without indulging the famous Hyderabadi biryani or even shopping and getting the feel of old town at Charminar. Hyderabad is ocean of pearl. Ironically Hyderabad being 300kms away from the ocean is still melting pot for pearls. From the famous museums to rich temple, Hyderabad is engulfed with culture and tradition. Hyderabad is a Tricity previously known Twin City: Cyberabad-Hyderabad-Secunderabad!!
- Famous landmark – Charminar, Qutb Shahi Tombs.
- Mecca Masjid, Chowmahalla Palace.
- Sound & Light Show at Golconda Fort
- Religious places - Birla Mandir, and Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Hyderabad Botanical Gardens
- Hitec City - modern monuments of trade and technology Situated on the outskirts of the city, it is the nucleus of Cyberabad.
- Hussainsagar Lake view
- Take a tour ramoji filmcity.
Best time to visit - Hyderabad has a warmer climate and hence cooler months are from October to March ideal to visit the city.
About Ahmedabad City
Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leader’s living quarters and artifacts. There fascinating maze of an old quarter, excellent museums, fine restaurants, a bustling street-food scene and the tranquillity of the Sabarmati Ashram (Gandhi’s former headquarters). Ahmedabad was the largest city in terms of area within the subcontinent before the arrival of the British and the setting of the Madras and Calcutta Presidency. A day here is like living through an enigmatic and passionate dance between the old and the contemporary, the peaceful and the chaotic, the artistic and the crude, the spiritual and the material.
Nice to know - The logo of State Bank of India is a blue circle with a small cut in the bottom which depicts perfection and the common man. The logo was designed by The National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad. The logo is a depiction of Kankaria Lake if seen from a height.
Things to do
- Spiritual site in Gandhi's former home - Site of Hindu spirituality with museum about life and work of former Indian leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jama Mosque, Ahmedabad - is the most splendid mosque, built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmed Shah.
- Calico Museum of Textiles - History museum displaying Indian fabrics textile museum devoted to 5 centuries of Indian fabrics & weaving techniques; reservations required.
- Nagina Wadi - Lake island with nighttime light display Manmade island in Kankaria Lake reached via concrete walkway, with gardens & an evening light show.
- Weekend get away - Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, Little Rann of Kutch and Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary.
Best time to visit - Ahmedabad is basically a hot place enjoys three main seasons, namely summers (March to June), winters (November-February) and monsoon (July-September). During the summer season, the temperature on a hot sunny day ranges between 44 and 47 degree Celsius.
About Thai Airways Group Booking
With its main base at Bangkok, the airline operates scheduled services to 84 destinations across 36 countries.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Thai Airways group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Thai Airways flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Thai Airways, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Thai Airways, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Thai Airways
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Thai Airways flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Thai Airways airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Thai Airways let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.