Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Udaipur to Ernakulam.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Udaipur City
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis. The famous Lake Palace, located in the middle of Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. It is also home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjangarh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city. Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravalli Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance of setting unmatched in Rajasthan. It is one of the most famous, and largest, forts in Rajasthan, behind only the Chittorgarh fort.
Best Solar Observatory of Asia - The Udaipur Solar Observatory (USO), is situated amidst the Fateh Sagar Lake is considered as the Best Solar Observatory of Asia as the air turbulence is low in the water as compared to the land along with the favorable sky conditions of Udaipur that makes it easier to study the movement of Sun.
Nice to know - Lake Palace or Jag Nivas in the Lake Pichola is now a heritage hotel run by Taj group. It was once a summer palace of Sisodia rulers. It is voted as the most romantic hotel in the world and in India.
Things to do
- The oldest and one of the largest lakes of Udaipur Lake Pichola
- City Palace in Udaipur is located on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, is an artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar
- Sajjangarh Palace is also known as monsoon palace.
- Doodh Talai Musical garden is a rock and fountain garden which is a great place to enjoy the sunset.
- Jaisamand Lake is the second largest artificial lake in Asia.
- Vintage Car Museum is an awesome place for automobile and car lovers.
- Eklingji Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Saheliyo Ki Bari has expensive lawns, shady cool walking lanes and imposing fountains.
Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Udaipur summers should be avoided, but travellers can still visit Udaipur as it's not as hot as compared to other parts of Rajasthan and West India.
About Kochi City
Kochi is the financial capital of God`s own country, also known as Cochin. This beautiful place dipped in nature, bustling commercial port of south-west coast of India. Serene Kochi has been drawing traders, explorers and travellers to its shores for over 600 years. Kochi is an unlikely blend of medieval Portugal houses, crumbling remains of Holland and an English village grafted onto the tropical Malabar Coast. It’s the land of fine art and dance, birthplace of Kathakali and kalarippayat. Relax in the serene view on boat-house or set a ride for tea plantation of Munnar or even explore the wild life and nature.
Nice to Know - Kochi airport becomes world's first to completely operate on solar power.
Things to do
- Chinese fishing nets
- Pardesi Synagogue
- Museum - Kerala Folklore, Hill palace & Indo-Portuguese Museum
- Mattancherry Palace
- Churches - St Peter & Paul Church, St Francis, Santa Cruz Basilica.
- Kathakali Performance classical dance
- Shopping at princess street or visit the spice market.
- Snorkelling or scuba diving.
- Get away to Munnar, Alleppey houseboat or Periyar National Park- Thekkady.
Best time to visit - Different charm in different seasons and though it can be visited all around the year. March marks the beginning of the summer in Cochin and temperatures begin to rise.
About Spice Jet Group Booking
With its main operating hubs at Delhi and Hyderabad, SpiceJet operates flights to 41 prominent destinations, 35 across India and 6 international destinations.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class SpiceJet group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best SpiceJet flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with SpiceJet, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with SpiceJet, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With SpiceJet
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage SpiceJet flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on SpiceJet airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with SpiceJet let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.