Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Vishakhapatnam to Ranchi.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Vishakhapatnam City
Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, on the Bay of Bengal. It's known for its many beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Going by the size, the port city Visakhapatnam ranks second amongst the cities in Andhra Pradesh. It owns the credit of having the oldest shipyard in India and it houses natural harbor that is one of its kind on the Indian east coast. Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag is the right place.
Nice to know
Vizag is sometimes referred to as the "Goa of the East Coast." Visakhapatnam is variously referred to as Jewel on the Coromandel Coast, Steel City, and the City of Destiny.
Things to do
- Borra Caves is breathtaking situated 1400 metre above the sea level. The million year old caves were discovered by William King George. The biggest amongst the caves found in India. The spectacular formation of rocks offers great views.
- Submarine Museum
- Araku Valley is a hill station, which is bestowed with some of the best boons of Mother Nature is picturesque with lush green gardens, streams and waterfalls.
- Yarada Beach Surrounded by magnificent hills on its three sides and Bay of Bengal on the fourth, Yarada Beach is undoubtedly the best beach in Vizag.
- Katiki Waterfalls is located 4 km away from the ancient Borra Caves. Gosthani River is the source for this waterfall, which falls from a height of 50 ft.
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park occupies a sprawling 625 acres of land. The location of the zoo is mesmerizing as you find hills on both the sides of the zoo and Bay of Bengal to its east.
- Kailasagiri is a famous hill station, which is surrounded by beaches and small hills. Kailasagiri Hill Park is located at the top and 360 feet from sea level.
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam and is a perfect example of natural harmony between the dry seasonal forest and the evergreen meadows.
Sep-Mar is the best time to visit Visakhapatnam
About Ranchi City
Once identified as the summer capital of Bihar, Ranchi was also known to be a hill station during the British rule owing to its altitude of 2140 feet, umpteen waterfalls plummeting from pretty hills and the ever so pretty winding rivulets. The city is now the state capital of mineral-rich state Jharkhand and takes immense pride in accounting for the 40 percent of the country?s total mineral reserves. Other than this, the city is bestowed with emerald green forests adding to the natural serenity, tranquillity and nature?s bliss. There’s little of interest here for travellers, but the city acts as a gateway to Betla (Palamau) National Park, and there are numerous waterfalls you can visit in the surrounding countryside. The region is known for its tribal heritage, and exhibits at the Tribal Museum include musical instruments and jewelry from the state’s many tribes.
Nice to know - Ranchi is the capital of the Indian state of Jharkhand, and is the 3rd most populous city of the state.
Things to do
- Panch Gagh Falls
- Ranchi Lake
- Sun temple
- Birsa Zoological Park
- Tagore Hill
- Topchanchi Lake
- Hudru Falls & Dasham falls
- Angrabadi Temple Complex
Jul-Mar is the best time to visit Ranchi
Ranchi has sub-tropical climate i.e, extremely hot in summers and cool in winters. Though Ranchi can be visited anytime during the year, the number of tourists drop in May-June due to the extreme heat in the region.
About Jet Airways Group Booking
With its main operating base at Mumbai and additional bases at Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata, Jet Airways operates flights to 47 prominent destinations across India and 20 international destinations in 15 countries across Asia, Europe and North America.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Jet Airways group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Jet Airways flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Jet Airways, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Jet Airways, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Jet Airways
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage Jet Airways flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Jet Airways airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Jet Airways let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.