Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Srinagar to Bhavnagar.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Srinagar City
“The little Paradise of India”
It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. Srinagar blends together the tints of nature, beauty, harmony and romance.
With deep and mesmerising valleys cascaded in sky-scraping mountains and evergreen beauty, this heaven on Earth leaves you absolutely mesmerised. Right from Chashm-E-Shahi to the exotic Shalimar garden, Srinagar offers bountiful of places to visit. The Dal lake is among the most beautiful and most popular lakes in India and a Shikara ride there would be an unforgettable experience. Srinagar is also an important religious destination with the Hazratbal Mosque which enshrines 'Moi-e-Muqaddas' (the sacred hair) of the prophet Mohammed. Except, that is, when communal tensions paralyse the city. Sadly that happens all too regularly, leaving a chance that you'll be stuck in strikes, pro-independence demonstrations and partial curfews.
Nice to know - Jammu and Kashmir has two state capitals. Jammu, in winter and Srinagar in summer.
Things to know
- The jewel of Srinagar, the Dal lake is synonymous to a visit to Srinagar
- Mughal garden - combination of the Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Gardens & Chashm-e-Shahi.
- Nishant Bagh fondly known as the Garden of Joy.
- Char Chinar
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden
- Shankaracharya Temple
- Jama Masjid
- Hazratbal Mosque
Best time to visit - Srinagar is a year-round destination. People throng the Valley in summers for the cool weather and picture perfect vistas. In winters, tourists love the snow-covered slopes. Many indulge in winter sports like skiing. April to June is the most popular time for tourists to visit as the weather is cool and temperatures range between 10 degree Celcius and 30 degree Celcius.
About Bhavnagar City
The lapping waves of the Gulf of Khambat along with the majestic splendour of art and architecture acquaint one to the most royal city of Gujarat. Bhavnagar located at the Southern tip of Peninsula Gujarat with its principle port Gogha as the entrance to the Gulf of Cambay, has been a predominant city for trade and commerce. The city known for being pioneer in rural children and women’s education field is also lauded for their efforts in social welfare. The glimmering shine of gems to grandiose of the historical structures, vibrant bazzars flaunting the glory of textile artisans to the finesse of the silversmiths, centuries of ocean trade to the effervescent entrepreneurship spirit, this city offers ample amount of diversity for any tourist or visitor. Delicately carved wooden pillars to facades of the merchant houses display the magnificence and opulent taste and fervor of the inhabitants whereas the buzzing markets and the industries state the enterprising zeal of the populace.
Nice to know
Bhavanagar is also known as the Sanskari Kendra or the Cultural city and is identified for its cultural ingenuity and the literary laureates who were born and reside in the city.
Things to do
- Takhteshwar Temple - located on a small hill. This temple provides good views of the city and the Gulf of Cambay.
- Velavadar National Park is one of the best national park in India
- Gaurishankar Lake is a very popular place for the evening stroll, picnic and bird watching.
- Gandhi Smriti and Barton museum belongs to the 1895 AD. This museum has a fine collection.
- Barton Library is a beautiful two storey building, appropriately designed for a road junction.
- Nilambagh Palace is a heritage hotel in Bhavnagar.
- Gangajalia temple is dedicated to Ganga Devi. This temple is built in white marble located in the middle of a former tank.
- Victoria park was the famous game reserve.
- Alang is situated on the coast between Bhavnagar and Talaja. Alang is the India's largest ship.
Oct-Jan is the best time to visit Bhavnagar
About Jet Airways Group Booking
With its main operating base at Mumbai and additional bases at Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata, Jet Airways operates flights to 47 prominent destinations across India and 20 international destinations in 15 countries across Asia, Europe and North America.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Jet Airways group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Jet Airways flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Jet Airways, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Jet Airways, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Jet Airways
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage Jet Airways flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Jet Airways airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Jet Airways let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.