Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Varanasi to Bangalore.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Varanasi City
“The Spiritual Capital of India”
Varanasi is a city in Northern India also known as Benares or Kashi. The city is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and is not only the spiritual capital of India, but also the holiest of seven sacred cities in Hinduism, and it played a significant role in the development of Buddhism. Located on the banks of river Ganga the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city's winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Varanasi is also the destination where most people come to spend their last days as it is believed that an individual who dies in this sacred place can attain salvation. Varanasi is one of the oldest continually inhabited places in the world and oldest in India.
Nice to know - The largest seller of Benarsi silk, it’s can take up to 6 months to complete a single piece of saree. The best known ones are Katan, Organza, Ggeorgette and Shattir.
Things to do
- The Ganges - 2,525 kilometer river that flows through India and Bangladesh, the Ganges is the most sacred river to Hindus Ganga Aarti - The ceremony starts after sunset
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- The Ghat - Assi Ghat, Dashashwamedh Ghat is one of the oldest and important ghats and is where the famous Ganga Aarti ceremony takes place every evening, Manikarnika Ghat and Scindia Ghat.
- Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple
Best time to visit - The best time to visit Varanasi is during the winter months (November to February)
About Bangalore City
Formerly known are Bangalore is the capital of state of Karnataka. Knows as the city of garden with benevolent climate makes it a perfect holiday destination. Though there are no world-class sights, you'll find lovely parks and striking Victorian-era architecture. Cosmopolitan Bangalore is one of India most progressive and developed city. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and bustling nightlife. Being the third most populous city of India welcome to this Silicon Valley. Bangalore is no doubt the birthplace of Coffee Days. With at least one CCD at every corner of the street, you will never have to look for hangout places in Bangalore. From a long walk in Cubbon Park to hundreds of cafes, from trails of trees everywhere to the amazing weather, you can’t help falling in love with the city.
Nice to know - The most number of government organizations and public sectors are located in Bengaluru.
Things to do
- The majestic Bangalore palace, enclosed by beautiful gardens, is a famous tourist attraction in Bangalore. It is now owned by the Mysore Royal family.
- Tipu Sultan palace this monument is located inside the Tipu Sultan Fort.
- Bannerghatta National Park - the country's first butterfly park, this park has a huge variety of fauna. Tourists can also opt for Safari rides through the park. One can spot Lions, Tigers, Crocodiles amongst numerous others in the park.
- Lal Bag - this botanical garden is a haven for all nature lovers.
- Cubbon Park park is a major sightseeing attraction, with 300 acres of green foliage. Having been laid down by Lord Cubbon also visit the Bangalore aquarium located in the park.
- HAL Aerospace Museum is India's first aerospace museum.
- The Wood Street is known for its restaurants and pubs.
Best time to visit - enjoys moderate climate throughout the year and one can visitthis magnificent city at any time of the year. September and February see the highest tourist inflow.
About Indigo Airlines Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bangalaore, Hyderabad and Chennai, IndiGo operates more than 1000 daily flights to 43 prominent destinations across India and 8 abroad.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class IndiGo group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best IndiGo flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with IndiGo, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with IndiGo, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With IndiGo
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage IndiGo flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on IndiGo airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with IndiGo let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.