Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Udaipur to Chennai.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Udaipur City
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis. The famous Lake Palace, located in the middle of Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. It is also home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjangarh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city. Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravalli Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance of setting unmatched in Rajasthan. It is one of the most famous, and largest, forts in Rajasthan, behind only the Chittorgarh fort.
Best Solar Observatory of Asia - The Udaipur Solar Observatory (USO), is situated amidst the Fateh Sagar Lake is considered as the Best Solar Observatory of Asia as the air turbulence is low in the water as compared to the land along with the favorable sky conditions of Udaipur that makes it easier to study the movement of Sun.
Nice to know - Lake Palace or Jag Nivas in the Lake Pichola is now a heritage hotel run by Taj group. It was once a summer palace of Sisodia rulers. It is voted as the most romantic hotel in the world and in India.
Things to do
- The oldest and one of the largest lakes of Udaipur Lake Pichola
- City Palace in Udaipur is located on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, is an artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar
- Sajjangarh Palace is also known as monsoon palace.
- Doodh Talai Musical garden is a rock and fountain garden which is a great place to enjoy the sunset.
- Jaisamand Lake is the second largest artificial lake in Asia.
- Vintage Car Museum is an awesome place for automobile and car lovers.
- Eklingji Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Saheliyo Ki Bari has expensive lawns, shady cool walking lanes and imposing fountains.
Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Udaipur summers should be avoided, but travellers can still visit Udaipur as it's not as hot as compared to other parts of Rajasthan and West India.
About Chennai City
The city is home to Fort St. George,on the Bay of Bengal in eastern India, is the capital of the state of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is known to be soul of India. It will pleasantly surprise you, it's role is as keeper of South Indian artistic, religious and culinary traditions.Among Chennai’s greatest assets are its people, infectiously enthusiastic about their hometown; they won’t hit you with a lot of hustle and hassle. The city of Chennai has also been endowed with the rich heritage of art and culture. Carnatic Music and Bharatanatyam are two of the best and biggest cultural exports of Chennai. Tamil literature is very rich in content and preaches ancient morals and values. Chennai is also popular for the glitz and glamour of Kollywood, the 'Tamil film industry'. The city today is abuzz and alive with its varied mix of modern and traditional blend of culture and lifestyle.
Nice to know - It has the second longest beach in the world - Marina beach.
Things to do
- Visit to marina beach
- religious place - Kapaleeshwar Temple, Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam, Sri Parthasarathy Temple are few among the famous temples in chennai.
- San Thome Church is a very old landmark in the city.
- Best place for shopping ethnic Mylapore.
- Explore a day trip to Mahabalipuram
- Cultural heritage to Pondicherry.
Best time to visit - November to February: These months constitute the winter season in Chennai.
About Indigo Air Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bangalaore, Hyderabad and Chennai, IndiGo operates more than 1000 daily flights to 43 prominent destinations across India and 8 abroad.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class IndiGo group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best IndiGo flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with IndiGo, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with IndiGo, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With IndiGo
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage IndiGo flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on IndiGo airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with IndiGo let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.