Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Pune to Bengaluru.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Pune City
“Oxford of the East”
Pune is the second largest city after Mumbai in state of Maharashtra. Set amidst the Deccan Plateau it is at a distance of 160kms from Mumbai.
Pune is a sprawling city in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It was once the base of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire. A thriving, vibrant metropolis, Pune is a centre of academy and business that epitomises ‘New India’ with its baffling mix of capitalism and spiritualism. It is one of the fastest growing cities of India and is becoming the next IT hub. Pune is also famous for a lot of educational institutes established here and you would find the city brimming with students. No wonder, it is also called the 'Oxford of the east'.
Nice to know - Pune is home to Iyengar yoga.
Things to do
- Aga Khan Palace
- Shaniwar Wada
- Mulshi Lake and Dam
- Bund Garden
- National War Museum
- Osho Ashram
- Parvati Hill Temple
- Sinhagad and Khadakwasala
- Pataleshvara Cave Temple
- Mahatma Phule Museum
- The city nightlife continues till the wee hours of night and there are many pubs, bars.
- Pune is also very close to the hill-stations of Matheran, Lonavla, Khandala & Kamshet
Best time to visit - Monsoons are also the best time to visit Pune.
About Bangalore City
Formerly known are Bangalore is the capital of state of Karnataka. Knows as the city of garden with benevolent climate makes it a perfect holiday destination. Though there are no world-class sights, you'll find lovely parks and striking Victorian-era architecture. Cosmopolitan Bangalore is one of India most progressive and developed city. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and bustling nightlife. Being the third most populous city of India welcome to this Silicon Valley. Bangalore is no doubt the birthplace of Coffee Days. With at least one CCD at every corner of the street, you will never have to look for hangout places in Bangalore. From a long walk in Cubbon Park to hundreds of cafes, from trails of trees everywhere to the amazing weather, you can’t help falling in love with the city.
Nice to know - The most number of government organizations and public sectors are located in Bengaluru.
Things to do
- The majestic Bangalore palace, enclosed by beautiful gardens, is a famous tourist attraction in Bangalore. It is now owned by the Mysore Royal family.
- Tipu Sultan palace this monument is located inside the Tipu Sultan Fort.
- Bannerghatta National Park - the country's first butterfly park, this park has a huge variety of fauna. Tourists can also opt for Safari rides through the park. One can spot Lions, Tigers, Crocodiles amongst numerous others in the park.
- Lal Bag - this botanical garden is a haven for all nature lovers.
- Cubbon Park park is a major sightseeing attraction, with 300 acres of green foliage. Having been laid down by Lord Cubbon also visit the Bangalore aquarium located in the park.
- HAL Aerospace Museum is India's first aerospace museum.
- The Wood Street is known for its restaurants and pubs.
Best time to visit - enjoys moderate climate throughout the year and one can visitthis magnificent city at any time of the year. September and February see the highest tourist inflow.
About Indigo Airline Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bangalaore, Hyderabad and Chennai, IndiGo operates more than 1000 daily flights to 43 prominent destinations across India and 8 abroad.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class IndiGo group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best IndiGo flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with IndiGo, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with IndiGo, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With IndiGo
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage IndiGo flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on IndiGo airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with IndiGo let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.