IXI to IMF Group Booking On Indigo
Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Lilabari to Imphal.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Lilabari City
Lilabari is one of the beautiful towns located in the North Lakhimpur district of Assam. It is situated on the banks of River Brahmaputra and provides a beautiful view of the Himalayas beautified with the breathtaking Dirang valley and Sela pass. Besides, the hamlet is popular for its airport, which also serves the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Chief attractions of the town are ancient monasteries, including the Tawang Monastery. It is a well known Tibetan worship centre in Lilabari. Dirang valley and Sela Pass at an elevation of 13,700 feet above sea level are the chief highlights of the destination. The ancient Buddhist monastery of Bomdila is a repository of culture, heritage and crafts.
Nice to know
Buddhism is one of the main religions followed in the region and is evident in the monasteries and architecture.
Things to see
- Tawang Monastery
- Namdapha National Park
- Lilabari, amid lovely hills and lush greenery has a lot of trekking spots. Besides trekking there are numerous other adventure sports that one can try here and get enthralled, be it hiking, rafting, angling and what not.
- North Lakhimpur planter's club is a peaceful site besides tea gardens belonging to different companies. You can let go off your stress as you play golf in this refreshing green area.
Best time to visit
Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Lilabari. The climate in Assam is pleasant most of the year except in the monsoon when there is a constant heavy downpour. The peak of tourist season is late early summer or spring (post-monsoons), but since there are a limited number of hotels in this city, accommodations get booked very fast.
About Imphal City
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. On the Imphal River, Kangla Fort was once the seat of local rulers, and now houses relics. Imphal has a untouched charm surrounding its natural beauty, sceneries and landscapes as well as a significant history leaving hints of the past around the city. The lust green landscapes, beautiful surroundings, unexplored territories and undulating rivers of Imphal make for a great tourist destination. This site of the battle of Imphal during the World War II, assumes a certain importance, derived from history. Imphal is an all-season tourist spot, but mainly busy during summers.
Nice to know- It derives its name from ‘Yumphal’, which means ‘land of many villages’ and its landscape is a mix of hills, valleys, forests and several rivers like Iril, Sekmai, Thoubal and Khuga. The modern game of polo is derived from Manipur’s Sagol Kangjei and it is not surprising that the Imphal Polo Ground is the oldest polo ground in the world. The Martial arts of Thang-ta and Huyen lallong originated from Imphal and watching performances is fascinating.
Things to visit and do
- Loktak Lake and Sendra Island- This is the largest fresh water lake in the North-Eastern India ad the only floating lake in the world.
- Kangla Fort - Also known as the Palace of Kangla, this place situated on the banks of the Imphal river, served as the royal palace of King Pakhangba.
- Shaheed Minar
- Tharon Cave
- INA Memorial - Once used as the unofficial headquarters of the Indian National Army, this memorial was built to honour the soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for India.
- Langthabal - The jackfruit and pine plantations among the splendid architectural beauties are a must see.
- Keibul Lamjao National Park - The only floating National Park in the world, this place is definitely a must see.
- Singda Dam - The highest mud dam in the world is the Singda Dam.
- Phubala - Water sports can be carried out at the two islands that are situated amidst the Lake. A picturesque view of the lake can be enjoyed by the tourists.
- Ebudhou Thangjing Temple, Moirang - During May, when the Moirang Lai Haraoba festival is celebrated, people flock to seek the blessings of 'Ebudhou Thangjing'.
Best time to visit Oct-Apr
Imphal has breezy summers, moderate rainfall in monsoon and chilly but pleasant winters. Imphal can be visited any time of the year but the maximum number of tourists visits the city in summers. October to April is the best months to visit Imphal, avoiding the monsoons which might keep you from experiencing the best of Imphal.
About Indigo Group Booking
Welcome to FareHawker Group Booking platform. IndiGo offers group discount for families & friends. India's largest domestic airline, IndiGo website give discount of up to 25% to any booking of family of four to nine members. The discount can be availed by using a common booking PNR (booking reference). But If you’re travelling with 10 or more travellers, then FareHawker can offers you following benefits on Indigo Airlines group tickets :
- A customized & discounted group fare quote with in 30 minutes of time for any number of passengers.
- Flexibility to add all passengers names up to 7 days before the date of travel.
- A dedicated email/call support round the clock to book your group on go indigo airlines with FareHawker GroupDesk.
- Pay amount by most convenient payment options at FareHawker for Indigo group booking, also enjoy the flexibility of paying partially for your group for travel outside 21 days.
- we appoint dedicated account manager for each group queries to give it proper attention. After all your money is also hard earned & your time is priceless.
Fill up the form above and we will get back to you very soon with our attractive fare quote for your journey.
Be Assured for group quote you will receive best one.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs. With many successful groups booking in our kitty with IndiGo, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with IndiGo, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
FareHawker & Indigo Airlines Group Booking Information(s).
Indigo is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram Haryana. It is the largest airlines in India and has his hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Indigo airline operates flights to 83 destinations- 60 domestic and 23 International. Indigo has been rapidly expanding adding new routes. Recently they have launched their direct operations to Turkey-Istanbul, Saudi Arabia-Riyadh &Jeddah and Thailand-Phuket.
Indigo offers premium services, such as a pre-assigned seat, multiple cancellation and priority check-in and discounted rates. For more info please visit FareHawker Online services official website www.groupbooking.farehawker.com or call at +91-9654745805.
Indigo codeshares with Qatar airways & Turkish airways. InterGlobe Aviation, parent of Indigo operates an extensive domestic network and International services.
Indigo airlines gives massive discounts on group bookings. Group booking is available for minimum passengers of 10 and more. Travelling with friends and family in a group can be a huge fun but planning for it can be little difficult. We at FareHawker provides the best services for their customers against Indigo airlines group bookings. Indigo airlines is here to make your holidays convenient and cheaper with their exclusive deal with FareHawker. For enquiry and group booking ,you can contact us on indigo group booking or just dial +91-9560063434.. We are available 24/7 at your services to provide you complete support in order to issue Indigo group flight booking.
IndiGo Group Booking Process on FareHawker
We are just on call @+91-8010 66 3434 or email away to start with your group booking on indigo airlines. Booking a group ticket is little hectic task but we made it easy for you to book Indigo group flight tickets reservation through us. Many information and terms should be carefully noted before making a group ticket. Indigo group booking procedure is easy with FareHawker now. First you will have to check that on your desired origin and destination sector indigo airlines flights are operational or not. Once you find same than login FareHawker Indigo airlines group booking tool and submit your enquiry for fares with required flight number or flight timings. Once your query delivered to group team, immediately they will response back with best discounted group fares. If you ok with offered indigo flights fares than you can reply same email with confirmation or ask our executive person to negotiate it further as per your budget.
Why Indigo Airlines Group Booking from FareHawker GroupDesk
We at FareHawker work as services provider for airlines. We don’t work like an travel agency who are here to earn huge commission from you; we get good incentive from Airlines. We are known as airlines group booking consolidator wherein all major travel company, corporate & tour operator/ travel agents buy their group booking from FareHawker only. If you are planning for large groups than once airlines cannot fulfil you requirement, than you need an expert people team who know airlines better than anyone else to advocate for lowest group fares on indigo airlines or any other airlines. Therefore most of the group booking of indigo airlines happen with FareHawker group team.