Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Ahmedabad to Jaipur.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Ahmedabad City
Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leader’s living quarters and artifacts. There fascinating maze of an old quarter, excellent museums, fine restaurants, a bustling street-food scene and the tranquillity of the Sabarmati Ashram (Gandhi’s former headquarters). Ahmedabad was the largest city in terms of area within the subcontinent before the arrival of the British and the setting of the Madras and Calcutta Presidency. A day here is like living through an enigmatic and passionate dance between the old and the contemporary, the peaceful and the chaotic, the artistic and the crude, the spiritual and the material.
Nice to know - The logo of State Bank of India is a blue circle with a small cut in the bottom which depicts perfection and the common man. The logo was designed by The National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad. The logo is a depiction of Kankaria Lake if seen from a height.
Things to do
- Spiritual site in Gandhi's former home - Site of Hindu spirituality with museum about life and work of former Indian leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jama Mosque, Ahmedabad - is the most splendid mosque, built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmed Shah.
- Calico Museum of Textiles - History museum displaying Indian fabrics textile museum devoted to 5 centuries of Indian fabrics & weaving techniques; reservations required.
- Nagina Wadi - Lake island with nighttime light display Manmade island in Kankaria Lake reached via concrete walkway, with gardens & an evening light show.
- Weekend get away - Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, Little Rann of Kutch and Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary.
Best time to visit - Ahmedabad is basically a hot place enjoys three main seasons, namely summers (March to June), winters (November-February) and monsoon (July-September). During the summer season, the temperature on a hot sunny day ranges between 44 and 47 degree Celsius.
About Jaipur City
The ever charming land of palaces, the royal touch will leave you enthralled; people with the most hospitable nature embark a journey of fond memories welcome to Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City or “Pink City for its trademark building colour. Jaipur holds the distinction of being the first planned city of India. Renowned globally for its coloured gems, the capital city of Rajasthan combines the allure of its ancient history with all the advantages of a metropolis. The bustling modern city is one of the three corners of the golden triangle that includes Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares.
Nice to know - The story goes that in 1876, the Prince of Wales visited India on a tour. Since the colour pink was symbolic of hospitality, Maharaja Ram Singh of Jaipur painted the entire city pink.
Things to do
- Amer Fort
- Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal
- Birla Mandir, Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace, Gaitore
- City palace of Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar, Jaipur fort
- Famous festival – Gangaur is one of the most important festivals in Rajasthan, Kite festival and Teej
- Adventure – Hot air ballon, trip to Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India.
- Get a feel for the Hindu spiritual center of Pushkar.
Best time to visit - from early November through to February and this is the height of the tourist season.
About Indigo Airline Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bangalaore, Hyderabad and Chennai, IndiGo operates more than 1000 daily flights to 43 prominent destinations across India and 8 abroad.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class IndiGo group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best IndiGo flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with IndiGo, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with IndiGo, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With IndiGo
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage IndiGo flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on IndiGo airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with IndiGo let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.