AGX to AMD Group Booking On Indigo
Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Agatti Island to Ahmedabad.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Agatti Island City
Agatti Island, is a 7.6 km long island, situated on a coral atoll called Agatti atoll in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. The white sand beaches with the crystal clear waters of the sea await you the Agatti islands. The small island of the total area of 2.7 sq. km is a sheer paradise for the beach lovers and the offbeat travelers it comprises coral growths, multi colored coral fishes and sea turtles. It is also the only island of the Lakshadweep with its airport hence making it easily accessible. It is located at a distance of 459 km from the shores of Kochi. The languages spoken by the indigenous people are English and Malayalam. However, Islam is the main religion of the islanders which was brought here by the famous Arab traveler- Ibn Batuta.
Nice to know - Lakshadweep does not have any aboriginal inhabitants or tribal groups. The islanders came to settle on the island at some point in history. With several legends surrounding how this happened, more recent history tells us that the island had been successively invaded and captured by the Arabs, the Portuguese and finally the British.
Things to do and see
- Lakshadweep tourism is primarily centered on water sports. Some of the activities you can indulge in are scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, glass bottom boat ride tours, fishing, water skiing and deep sea fishing. You can also set out on excursion tours to nearby islands like Bangaram, Thinnakara, Parali and Kalpitty.
- Lakshadweep is the only place in India where you can find a coral reef formation. They are multi-hued and very beautiful. The water is so clear that you can actually see through it to where the vibrant reefs are.
- The next best thing to do in Lakshadweep is to enjoy the beach in every way.
- If your reason to go to Lakshadweep is to party, then you will be disappointed. There is not much of a party scene on the islands and alcohol consumption is prohibited except on Bangaram. Nor is there much to shop or fancy restaurants to eat at. Having said that, you could find some amazing indigenous handicrafts created out of palm fronds and coconut coir to buy.
Best time to visit - Special permits are required to enter the island.
October to March is the best time to visit Lakshadweep. Islands like Bangaram and Agatti are pleasant even during monsoon. Lakshadweep experiences a humid tropical climate throughout the year with not much variation in its climate.
About Ahmedabad City
Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leader’s living quarters and artifacts. There fascinating maze of an old quarter, excellent museums, fine restaurants, a bustling street-food scene and the tranquillity of the Sabarmati Ashram (Gandhi’s former headquarters). Ahmedabad was the largest city in terms of area within the subcontinent before the arrival of the British and the setting of the Madras and Calcutta Presidency. A day here is like living through an enigmatic and passionate dance between the old and the contemporary, the peaceful and the chaotic, the artistic and the crude, the spiritual and the material.
Nice to know - The logo of State Bank of India is a blue circle with a small cut in the bottom which depicts perfection and the common man. The logo was designed by The National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad. The logo is a depiction of Kankaria Lake if seen from a height.
Things to do
- Spiritual site in Gandhi's former home - Site of Hindu spirituality with museum about life and work of former Indian leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jama Mosque, Ahmedabad - is the most splendid mosque, built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmed Shah.
- Calico Museum of Textiles - History museum displaying Indian fabrics textile museum devoted to 5 centuries of Indian fabrics & weaving techniques; reservations required.
- Nagina Wadi - Lake island with nighttime light display Manmade island in Kankaria Lake reached via concrete walkway, with gardens & an evening light show.
- Weekend get away - Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, Little Rann of Kutch and Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary.
Best time to visit - Ahmedabad is basically a hot place enjoys three main seasons, namely summers (March to June), winters (November-February) and monsoon (July-September). During the summer season, the temperature on a hot sunny day ranges between 44 and 47 degree Celsius.
About Indigo Group Booking
Welcome to FareHawker Group Booking platform. IndiGo offers group discount for families & friends. India's largest domestic airline, IndiGo website give discount of up to 25% to any booking of family of four to nine members. The discount can be availed by using a common booking PNR (booking reference). But If you’re travelling with 10 or more travellers, then FareHawker can offers you following benefits on Indigo Airlines group tickets :
- A customized & discounted group fare quote with in 30 minutes of time for any number of passengers.
- Flexibility to add all passengers names up to 7 days before the date of travel.
- A dedicated email/call support round the clock to book your group on go indigo airlines with FareHawker GroupDesk.
- Pay amount by most convenient payment options at FareHawker for Indigo group booking, also enjoy the flexibility of paying partially for your group for travel outside 21 days.
- we appoint dedicated account manager for each group queries to give it proper attention. After all your money is also hard earned & your time is priceless.
Fill up the form above and we will get back to you very soon with our attractive fare quote for your journey.
Be Assured for group quote you will receive best one.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs. With many successful groups booking in our kitty with IndiGo, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with IndiGo, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
FareHawker & Indigo Airlines Group Booking Information(s).
Indigo is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram Haryana. It is the largest airlines in India and has his hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Indigo airline operates flights to 83 destinations- 60 domestic and 23 International. Indigo has been rapidly expanding adding new routes. Recently they have launched their direct operations to Turkey-Istanbul, Saudi Arabia-Riyadh &Jeddah and Thailand-Phuket.
Indigo offers premium services, such as a pre-assigned seat, multiple cancellation and priority check-in and discounted rates. For more info please visit FareHawker Online services official website www.groupbooking.farehawker.com or call at +91-9654745805.
Indigo codeshares with Qatar airways & Turkish airways. InterGlobe Aviation, parent of Indigo operates an extensive domestic network and International services.
Indigo airlines gives massive discounts on group bookings. Group booking is available for minimum passengers of 10 and more. Travelling with friends and family in a group can be a huge fun but planning for it can be little difficult. We at FareHawker provides the best services for their customers against Indigo airlines group bookings. Indigo airlines is here to make your holidays convenient and cheaper with their exclusive deal with FareHawker. For enquiry and group booking ,you can contact us on indigo group booking or just dial +91-9560063434.. We are available 24/7 at your services to provide you complete support in order to issue Indigo group flight booking.
IndiGo Group Booking Process on FareHawker
We are just on call @+91-8010 66 3434 or email away to start with your group booking on indigo airlines. Booking a group ticket is little hectic task but we made it easy for you to book Indigo group flight tickets reservation through us. Many information and terms should be carefully noted before making a group ticket. Indigo group booking procedure is easy with FareHawker now. First you will have to check that on your desired origin and destination sector indigo airlines flights are operational or not. Once you find same than login FareHawker Indigo airlines group booking tool and submit your enquiry for fares with required flight number or flight timings. Once your query delivered to group team, immediately they will response back with best discounted group fares. If you ok with offered indigo flights fares than you can reply same email with confirmation or ask our executive person to negotiate it further as per your budget.
Why Indigo Airlines Group Booking from FareHawker GroupDesk
We at FareHawker work as services provider for airlines. We don’t work like an travel agency who are here to earn huge commission from you; we get good incentive from Airlines. We are known as airlines group booking consolidator wherein all major travel company, corporate & tour operator/ travel agents buy their group booking from FareHawker only. If you are planning for large groups than once airlines cannot fulfil you requirement, than you need an expert people team who know airlines better than anyone else to advocate for lowest group fares on indigo airlines or any other airlines. Therefore most of the group booking of indigo airlines happen with FareHawker group team.