Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Vishakhapatnam to Rajkot.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Vishakhapatnam City
Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, on the Bay of Bengal. It's known for its many beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Going by the size, the port city Visakhapatnam ranks second amongst the cities in Andhra Pradesh. It owns the credit of having the oldest shipyard in India and it houses natural harbor that is one of its kind on the Indian east coast. Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag is the right place.
Nice to know
Vizag is sometimes referred to as the "Goa of the East Coast." Visakhapatnam is variously referred to as Jewel on the Coromandel Coast, Steel City, and the City of Destiny.
Things to do
- Borra Caves is breathtaking situated 1400 metre above the sea level. The million year old caves were discovered by William King George. The biggest amongst the caves found in India. The spectacular formation of rocks offers great views.
- Submarine Museum
- Araku Valley is a hill station, which is bestowed with some of the best boons of Mother Nature is picturesque with lush green gardens, streams and waterfalls.
- Yarada Beach Surrounded by magnificent hills on its three sides and Bay of Bengal on the fourth, Yarada Beach is undoubtedly the best beach in Vizag.
- Katiki Waterfalls is located 4 km away from the ancient Borra Caves. Gosthani River is the source for this waterfall, which falls from a height of 50 ft.
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park occupies a sprawling 625 acres of land. The location of the zoo is mesmerizing as you find hills on both the sides of the zoo and Bay of Bengal to its east.
- Kailasagiri is a famous hill station, which is surrounded by beaches and small hills. Kailasagiri Hill Park is located at the top and 360 feet from sea level.
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam and is a perfect example of natural harmony between the dry seasonal forest and the evergreen meadows.
Sep-Mar is the best time to visit Visakhapatnam
About Rajkot City
Rajkot is a city in the western Indian state of Gujarat. In central Jubilee Garden are the Lang Library, with Gujarati literature, and the Watson Museum, with paintings and artifacts documenting British colonial rule. As Rajkot is known as business hub of Saurashtra many peoples visit Rajkot frequently. Rajkot is relatively a young kingdom, carved out of territories seeded and captured by Thakore Sahib Vibhoji Ajoji Jadeja, a scion of the Jamnagar Royal Family in 1620 AD. The city got its name in the memory of its co-founder Raju Sandhi. From gardens to parks to museums, here one can find anything and everything for people of diverse age group. The Kerba Gandhi no Delo, the place where the Mahatma Gandhi lived few years of his life, is a prominent tourist attraction of Rajkot. Many in the world know Rajkot as an emerging educational tourism destination.
Nice to know
Rajkot is also famous for the handmade stuffs which are traditional and ethnic things of Gujarat. ... Things to buy in Rajkot may range from the famous "bandhni saris", the mirror works, bead works, patchworks and silk embroidered dress materials.
Things to do
- Shri Swami Narayan Temple
- Watson Museum and Library
- Rashtriya Shala
- Lady Wilson Museum
- Shri Sai Baba Temple
- Radha Krishna Temple
- The Rotary Dolls Museum
- Rajkumar College
- Lang Library
- Mahatma Gandhi House
Best time to visit The climate of Rajkot is generally pleasant. The summer season extends from March to June with daytime temperature reaching a high of around 42°C. The monsoons are from July to September. Winter season sets in during October and extends until February.
About Go Air Group Booking
With its base in Mumbai and Delhi, GoAir operates 230 flights to 23 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class GoAir group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best GoAir flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with GoAir, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with GoAir, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With GoAir
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage GoAir flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on GoAir airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with GoAir let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.