Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Imphal to Aurangabad.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Imphal City
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. On the Imphal River, Kangla Fort was once the seat of local rulers, and now houses relics. Imphal has a untouched charm surrounding its natural beauty, sceneries and landscapes as well as a significant history leaving hints of the past around the city. The lust green landscapes, beautiful surroundings, unexplored territories and undulating rivers of Imphal make for a great tourist destination. This site of the battle of Imphal during the World War II, assumes a certain importance, derived from history. Imphal is an all-season tourist spot, but mainly busy during summers.
Nice to know- It derives its name from ‘Yumphal’, which means ‘land of many villages’ and its landscape is a mix of hills, valleys, forests and several rivers like Iril, Sekmai, Thoubal and Khuga. The modern game of polo is derived from Manipur’s Sagol Kangjei and it is not surprising that the Imphal Polo Ground is the oldest polo ground in the world. The Martial arts of Thang-ta and Huyen lallong originated from Imphal and watching performances is fascinating.
Things to visit and do
- Loktak Lake and Sendra Island- This is the largest fresh water lake in the North-Eastern India ad the only floating lake in the world.
- Kangla Fort - Also known as the Palace of Kangla, this place situated on the banks of the Imphal river, served as the royal palace of King Pakhangba.
- Shaheed Minar
- Tharon Cave
- INA Memorial - Once used as the unofficial headquarters of the Indian National Army, this memorial was built to honour the soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for India.
- Langthabal - The jackfruit and pine plantations among the splendid architectural beauties are a must see.
- Keibul Lamjao National Park - The only floating National Park in the world, this place is definitely a must see.
- Singda Dam - The highest mud dam in the world is the Singda Dam.
- Phubala - Water sports can be carried out at the two islands that are situated amidst the Lake. A picturesque view of the lake can be enjoyed by the tourists.
- Ebudhou Thangjing Temple, Moirang - During May, when the Moirang Lai Haraoba festival is celebrated, people flock to seek the blessings of 'Ebudhou Thangjing'.
Best time to visit Oct-Apr
Imphal has breezy summers, moderate rainfall in monsoon and chilly but pleasant winters. Imphal can be visited any time of the year but the maximum number of tourists visits the city in summers. October to April is the best months to visit Imphal, avoiding the monsoons which might keep you from experiencing the best of Imphal.
About Aurangabad City
“The land of Ajanta & Ellora" Aurangabad is a city in Maharashtra state, in India. It’s known for the 17th-century marble Bibi ka Maqbara shrine, styled on the Taj Mahal. Known for its innate historians, World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora and Grishneshwar Jyotirling, Aurangabad is known for its uproar and instinctive history. Aurangabad was the capital of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb and is an evident fusion of history and existence. Aurangabad is also an important pilgrimage centre for Hindus as the Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga is located just 30 km away from the main town. Apart from showcasing the era of Mughals through its royalty and great architectural work, this place is also beautiful as it has two of the most famous rivers of central India, Godavari & Tapi namely. Aurangabad is also famous for its hand-woven Himroo and Paithani Sarees, its markets and colourful crowded bazaars.
Nice to know - Ajanta and Ellora caves are world renowned cave temples dating back more than 2,000 years and is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Things to visit and do
- The Ajanta caves
- The Ellora caves
- Ghrishneshwar temple, Ellora
- Aurangabad caves
- Daulatabad Fort
- Siddharth Garden and Zoo
- Sunheri Mahal
- Jain Caves, Ellora
- Bani Begum garden
- Gul mandi is the largest bazaar in Aurangabad
- Panchakki is a water mill located in the dargah complex at Baba Shah Musafir Dargah, Auranagabad.
- Buddhist Caves
- Kailasanatha and other temples, Ellora
- Salim Ali Lake
- Himroo Factory falls on your list of essentials if you wish to take back home some conventional and traditional Himroo fabric, shawls and saris.
- Dargah of Pir Ismail
- Jama Masjid
Best time to visit Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Aurangabad. Winter is the best time to visit Aurangabad so as to avoid the sun and the heat.
About GoAir Group Booking
GoAir is an Indian low-cost airline based in Mumbai, India. It is owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group. Go airline operates over 330 daily flights to 37 destinations, including 27 domestic and 9 international destinations, from its hubs at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Kannur.
On Go Air website or travel portal website maximum you can book upto 07 passenger booking in one go for GoAir, but if you have 07+ or any further number of passengers for any of gathering purpose than it will be become pain for anyone that how to book such large number of passenger in Go airlines. Even one airlines flights cannot accommodate all the required seats than which will be other airlines who can help you for all your passengers booking. FareHawker offers you the best-in-class GoAir group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best GoAir flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
How to Book Group Booking on GoAir from FareHawker
FareHawker is a renowned GoAir Group Booking Portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in airline travel booking, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best group air fares of GoAir quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
Anyone can book Go Airlines group tickets by submitting request to our website and send the email at email@example.com or by calling goair group booking contact at +91-8010663434. In a GoAir airline group booking required minimum passengers 8 to 150 ( As per the availability).
We at FareHawker help passengers to book group booking for GoAir and provide the best fare deal for people looking for GoAir airlines group booking for domestic travel or GoAir International Flight Group booking. In group booking the airfares is defined according to the number of travellers who are travelling and the fare which is quoted is according to the group size travelling for any sector.
In a GoAir airline group booking required minimum passengers 7 to 120 ( Subject to availability in requested flight). We follow same GoAir Group Booking policy detailed by airlines itself for passengers, Even we try to more flexible. If you are looking for Go Air group fare discount. FareHawker provides you lowest group fare for Go Airlines.
GoAir Airlines & Many other Airlines Group Booking Centre – FareHawker
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs. With many successful groups booking in our kitty with GoAir, our efficient group travel booking expert works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with GoAir, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
GoAir Airlines | Group Desk contact details – FareHawker
Email id for GoAir Airlines Group Booking is GroupDesk@FareHawker.Com
We offer group fare for all reginal or national/ international airlines in India, for other Low cost carrier airlines operated in India for which we offer our group booking services is SpiceJet, Indigo Airlines , Air Vistara, Air India and many more. Any one can avail up to 25% discount on air tickets by booking group fares from FareHawker.