Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Bhavnagar to Udaipur Fl.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Bhavnagar City
The lapping waves of the Gulf of Khambat along with the majestic splendour of art and architecture acquaint one to the most royal city of Gujarat. Bhavnagar located at the Southern tip of Peninsula Gujarat with its principle port Gogha as the entrance to the Gulf of Cambay, has been a predominant city for trade and commerce. The city known for being pioneer in rural children and women’s education field is also lauded for their efforts in social welfare. The glimmering shine of gems to grandiose of the historical structures, vibrant bazzars flaunting the glory of textile artisans to the finesse of the silversmiths, centuries of ocean trade to the effervescent entrepreneurship spirit, this city offers ample amount of diversity for any tourist or visitor. Delicately carved wooden pillars to facades of the merchant houses display the magnificence and opulent taste and fervor of the inhabitants whereas the buzzing markets and the industries state the enterprising zeal of the populace.
Nice to know
Bhavanagar is also known as the Sanskari Kendra or the Cultural city and is identified for its cultural ingenuity and the literary laureates who were born and reside in the city.
Things to do
- Takhteshwar Temple - located on a small hill. This temple provides good views of the city and the Gulf of Cambay.
- Velavadar National Park is one of the best national park in India
- Gaurishankar Lake is a very popular place for the evening stroll, picnic and bird watching.
- Gandhi Smriti and Barton museum belongs to the 1895 AD. This museum has a fine collection.
- Barton Library is a beautiful two storey building, appropriately designed for a road junction.
- Nilambagh Palace is a heritage hotel in Bhavnagar.
- Gangajalia temple is dedicated to Ganga Devi. This temple is built in white marble located in the middle of a former tank.
- Victoria park was the famous game reserve.
- Alang is situated on the coast between Bhavnagar and Talaja. Alang is the India's largest ship.
Oct-Jan is the best time to visit Bhavnagar
About Udaipur City
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis. The famous Lake Palace, located in the middle of Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. It is also home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjangarh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city. Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravalli Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance of setting unmatched in Rajasthan. It is one of the most famous, and largest, forts in Rajasthan, behind only the Chittorgarh fort.
Best Solar Observatory of Asia - The Udaipur Solar Observatory (USO), is situated amidst the Fateh Sagar Lake is considered as the Best Solar Observatory of Asia as the air turbulence is low in the water as compared to the land along with the favorable sky conditions of Udaipur that makes it easier to study the movement of Sun.
Nice to know - Lake Palace or Jag Nivas in the Lake Pichola is now a heritage hotel run by Taj group. It was once a summer palace of Sisodia rulers. It is voted as the most romantic hotel in the world and in India.
Things to do
- The oldest and one of the largest lakes of Udaipur Lake Pichola
- City Palace in Udaipur is located on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, is an artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar
- Sajjangarh Palace is also known as monsoon palace.
- Doodh Talai Musical garden is a rock and fountain garden which is a great place to enjoy the sunset.
- Jaisamand Lake is the second largest artificial lake in Asia.
- Vintage Car Museum is an awesome place for automobile and car lovers.
- Eklingji Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Saheliyo Ki Bari has expensive lawns, shady cool walking lanes and imposing fountains.
Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Udaipur summers should be avoided, but travellers can still visit Udaipur as it's not as hot as compared to other parts of Rajasthan and West India.
About Go Air Group Booking
With its base in Mumbai and Delhi, GoAir operates 230 flights to 23 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class GoAir group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best GoAir flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with GoAir, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with GoAir, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With GoAir
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage GoAir flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on GoAir airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with GoAir let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.