Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Aurangabad to Agatti Island.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Aurangabad City
“The land of Ajanta & Ellora" Aurangabad is a city in Maharashtra state, in India. It’s known for the 17th-century marble Bibi ka Maqbara shrine, styled on the Taj Mahal. Known for its innate historians, World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora and Grishneshwar Jyotirling, Aurangabad is known for its uproar and instinctive history. Aurangabad was the capital of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb and is an evident fusion of history and existence. Aurangabad is also an important pilgrimage centre for Hindus as the Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga is located just 30 km away from the main town. Apart from showcasing the era of Mughals through its royalty and great architectural work, this place is also beautiful as it has two of the most famous rivers of central India, Godavari & Tapi namely. Aurangabad is also famous for its hand-woven Himroo and Paithani Sarees, its markets and colourful crowded bazaars.
Nice to know - Ajanta and Ellora caves are world renowned cave temples dating back more than 2,000 years and is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Things to visit and do
- The Ajanta caves
- The Ellora caves
- Ghrishneshwar temple, Ellora
- Aurangabad caves
- Daulatabad Fort
- Siddharth Garden and Zoo
- Sunheri Mahal
- Jain Caves, Ellora
- Bani Begum garden
- Gul mandi is the largest bazaar in Aurangabad
- Panchakki is a water mill located in the dargah complex at Baba Shah Musafir Dargah, Auranagabad.
- Buddhist Caves
- Kailasanatha and other temples, Ellora
- Salim Ali Lake
- Himroo Factory falls on your list of essentials if you wish to take back home some conventional and traditional Himroo fabric, shawls and saris.
- Dargah of Pir Ismail
- Jama Masjid
Best time to visit Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Aurangabad. Winter is the best time to visit Aurangabad so as to avoid the sun and the heat.
About Agatti Island City
Agatti Island, is a 7.6 km long island, situated on a coral atoll called Agatti atoll in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. The white sand beaches with the crystal clear waters of the sea await you the Agatti islands. The small island of the total area of 2.7 sq. km is a sheer paradise for the beach lovers and the offbeat travelers it comprises coral growths, multi colored coral fishes and sea turtles. It is also the only island of the Lakshadweep with its airport hence making it easily accessible. It is located at a distance of 459 km from the shores of Kochi. The languages spoken by the indigenous people are English and Malayalam. However, Islam is the main religion of the islanders which was brought here by the famous Arab traveler- Ibn Batuta.
Nice to know - Lakshadweep does not have any aboriginal inhabitants or tribal groups. The islanders came to settle on the island at some point in history. With several legends surrounding how this happened, more recent history tells us that the island had been successively invaded and captured by the Arabs, the Portuguese and finally the British.
Things to do and see
- Lakshadweep tourism is primarily centered on water sports. Some of the activities you can indulge in are scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, glass bottom boat ride tours, fishing, water skiing and deep sea fishing. You can also set out on excursion tours to nearby islands like Bangaram, Thinnakara, Parali and Kalpitty.
- Lakshadweep is the only place in India where you can find a coral reef formation. They are multi-hued and very beautiful. The water is so clear that you can actually see through it to where the vibrant reefs are.
- The next best thing to do in Lakshadweep is to enjoy the beach in every way.
- If your reason to go to Lakshadweep is to party, then you will be disappointed. There is not much of a party scene on the islands and alcohol consumption is prohibited except on Bangaram. Nor is there much to shop or fancy restaurants to eat at. Having said that, you could find some amazing indigenous handicrafts created out of palm fronds and coconut coir to buy.
Best time to visit - Special permits are required to enter the island.
October to March is the best time to visit Lakshadweep. Islands like Bangaram and Agatti are pleasant even during monsoon. Lakshadweep experiences a humid tropical climate throughout the year with not much variation in its climate.
About GoAir Group Booking
GoAir is an Indian low-cost airline based in Mumbai, India. It is owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group. Go airline operates over 330 daily flights to 37 destinations, including 27 domestic and 9 international destinations, from its hubs at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Kannur.
On GoAir website or travel portal website maximum you can book upto 07 passenger booking in one go for GoAir, but if you have 07+ or any further number of passengers for any of gathering purpose than it will be become pain for anyone that how to book such large number of passenger in Go airlines. Even one airlines flights cannot accommodate all the required seats than which will be other airlines who can help you for all your passengers booking. FareHawker offers you the best-in-class GoAir group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best GoAir flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
How to Book Group Booking on GoAir from FareHawker
FareHawker is a renowned GoAir Group Booking Portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in airline travel booking, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best group air fares of GoAir quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
Anyone can book Go Airlines group tickets by submitting request to our website and send the email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling goair group booking contact at +91-8010663434. In a GoAir airline group booking required minimum passengers 8 to 150 ( As per the availability).
We at FareHawker help passengers to book group booking for GoAir and provide the best fare deal for people looking for GoAir airlines group booking for domestic travel or GoAir International Flight Group booking. In group booking the airfares is defined according to the number of travellers who are travelling and the fare which is quoted is according to the group size travelling for any sector.
In a GoAir airline group booking required minimum passengers 7 to 120 ( Subject to availability in requested flight). We follow same GoAir Group Booking policy detailed by airlines itself for passengers, Even we try to more flexible. If you are looking for Go Air group fare discount. FareHawker provides you lowest group fare for Go Airlines.
GoAir Airlines & Many other Airlines Group Booking Centre – FareHawker
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs. With many successful groups booking in our kitty with GoAir, our efficient group travel booking expert works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with GoAir, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
GoAir Airlines | Group Desk contact details – FareHawker
Email id for GoAir Airlines Group Booking is GroupDesk@FareHawker.Com
We offer group fare for all reginal or national/ international airlines in India, for other Low cost carrier airlines operated in India for which we offer our group booking services is SpiceJet, Indigo Airlines , Air Vistara, Air India and many more. Any one can avail up to 25% discount on air tickets by booking group fares from FareHawker.