Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Aurangabad to Agatti Island.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Aurangabad City
“The land of Ajanta & Ellora" Aurangabad is a city in Maharashtra state, in India. It’s known for the 17th-century marble Bibi ka Maqbara shrine, styled on the Taj Mahal. Known for its innate historians, World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora and Grishneshwar Jyotirling, Aurangabad is known for its uproar and instinctive history. Aurangabad was the capital of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb and is an evident fusion of history and existence. Aurangabad is also an important pilgrimage centre for Hindus as the Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga is located just 30 km away from the main town. Apart from showcasing the era of Mughals through its royalty and great architectural work, this place is also beautiful as it has two of the most famous rivers of central India, Godavari & Tapi namely. Aurangabad is also famous for its hand-woven Himroo and Paithani Sarees, its markets and colourful crowded bazaars.
Nice to know - Ajanta and Ellora caves are world renowned cave temples dating back more than 2,000 years and is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Things to visit and do
- The Ajanta caves
- The Ellora caves
- Ghrishneshwar temple, Ellora
- Aurangabad caves
- Daulatabad Fort
- Siddharth Garden and Zoo
- Sunheri Mahal
- Jain Caves, Ellora
- Bani Begum garden
- Gul mandi is the largest bazaar in Aurangabad
- Panchakki is a water mill located in the dargah complex at Baba Shah Musafir Dargah, Auranagabad.
- Buddhist Caves
- Kailasanatha and other temples, Ellora
- Salim Ali Lake
- Himroo Factory falls on your list of essentials if you wish to take back home some conventional and traditional Himroo fabric, shawls and saris.
- Dargah of Pir Ismail
- Jama Masjid
Best time to visit Oct-Mar is the best time to visit Aurangabad. Winter is the best time to visit Aurangabad so as to avoid the sun and the heat.
About Agatti Island City
Agatti Island, is a 7.6 km long island, situated on a coral atoll called Agatti atoll in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. The white sand beaches with the crystal clear waters of the sea await you the Agatti islands. The small island of the total area of 2.7 sq. km is a sheer paradise for the beach lovers and the offbeat travelers it comprises coral growths, multi colored coral fishes and sea turtles. It is also the only island of the Lakshadweep with its airport hence making it easily accessible. It is located at a distance of 459 km from the shores of Kochi. The languages spoken by the indigenous people are English and Malayalam. However, Islam is the main religion of the islanders which was brought here by the famous Arab traveler- Ibn Batuta.
Nice to know - Lakshadweep does not have any aboriginal inhabitants or tribal groups. The islanders came to settle on the island at some point in history. With several legends surrounding how this happened, more recent history tells us that the island had been successively invaded and captured by the Arabs, the Portuguese and finally the British.
Things to do and see
- Lakshadweep tourism is primarily centered on water sports. Some of the activities you can indulge in are scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, glass bottom boat ride tours, fishing, water skiing and deep sea fishing. You can also set out on excursion tours to nearby islands like Bangaram, Thinnakara, Parali and Kalpitty.
- Lakshadweep is the only place in India where you can find a coral reef formation. They are multi-hued and very beautiful. The water is so clear that you can actually see through it to where the vibrant reefs are.
- The next best thing to do in Lakshadweep is to enjoy the beach in every way.
- If your reason to go to Lakshadweep is to party, then you will be disappointed. There is not much of a party scene on the islands and alcohol consumption is prohibited except on Bangaram. Nor is there much to shop or fancy restaurants to eat at. Having said that, you could find some amazing indigenous handicrafts created out of palm fronds and coconut coir to buy.
Best time to visit - Special permits are required to enter the island.
October to March is the best time to visit Lakshadweep. Islands like Bangaram and Agatti are pleasant even during monsoon. Lakshadweep experiences a humid tropical climate throughout the year with not much variation in its climate.
About GoAir Group Booking
With its base in Mumbai and Delhi, GoAir operates 230 flights to 23 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class GoAir group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best GoAir flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with GoAir, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with GoAir, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With GoAir
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage GoAir flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on GoAir airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with GoAir let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.