Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Jabalpur to Imphal.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Jabalpur City
“The land of glittering Marble Rocks”
Jabalpur is a city in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. On a rocky hilltop on the western outskirts of the city is the Madan Mahal Fort, built in 1116. Jabalpur, located on the shores of river Narmada, is an industrial city picking up as a tourist destination because of its splendid ghats, waterfalls and a mild glitter of historical and cultural structures. The town of Jabalpur is a fast expanding city with a multitude of options for sightseeing and various places of interest. A 17th-century fort situated near Narmada river and a temple located near Roopnath are must-visits. Besides them, Bhedaghat-Marble Rocks and Dhuandhar Falls are the most eminent tourist attractions in Jabalpur. Balancing Rock is another site which is must see for tourists here. Jabalpur overall is a bustling city with modern amenities, lots of working class people and some British architecture along with beautiful natural landscapes. Kanha National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park are also nearby and Jabalpur can be made a central location to visit these wildlife locations."
Nice to know - watch the 100 ft. marble mountains, moonlit at bhedaghat marbles that fire your imagination
Things to do
- Rani Durgavati Museum
- Dhuandhar Falls
- Boat ride to Bhedaghat
- Balancing Rock
- Dumna Nature Park
- Chausat Yogini Temple
- Pisanhari ki Madiya
- Madan Mahal Fort
- Cable Car across Dhuandhar Falls
- Chausath Yogini Temple
Best time to visit
Aug-Mar is the best time to visit Jabalpur September to March is the best time to visit Jabalpur. Rains are also beautiful here, so tourists also flock here during August and September. Summers should be avoided as temperature can reach as high as 45 degree Celsius.
About Imphal City
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. On the Imphal River, Kangla Fort was once the seat of local rulers, and now houses relics. Imphal has a untouched charm surrounding its natural beauty, sceneries and landscapes as well as a significant history leaving hints of the past around the city. The lust green landscapes, beautiful surroundings, unexplored territories and undulating rivers of Imphal make for a great tourist destination. This site of the battle of Imphal during the World War II, assumes a certain importance, derived from history. Imphal is an all-season tourist spot, but mainly busy during summers.
Nice to know- It derives its name from ‘Yumphal’, which means ‘land of many villages’ and its landscape is a mix of hills, valleys, forests and several rivers like Iril, Sekmai, Thoubal and Khuga. The modern game of polo is derived from Manipur’s Sagol Kangjei and it is not surprising that the Imphal Polo Ground is the oldest polo ground in the world. The Martial arts of Thang-ta and Huyen lallong originated from Imphal and watching performances is fascinating.
Things to visit and do
- Loktak Lake and Sendra Island- This is the largest fresh water lake in the North-Eastern India ad the only floating lake in the world.
- Kangla Fort - Also known as the Palace of Kangla, this place situated on the banks of the Imphal river, served as the royal palace of King Pakhangba.
- Shaheed Minar
- Tharon Cave
- INA Memorial - Once used as the unofficial headquarters of the Indian National Army, this memorial was built to honour the soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for India.
- Langthabal - The jackfruit and pine plantations among the splendid architectural beauties are a must see.
- Keibul Lamjao National Park - The only floating National Park in the world, this place is definitely a must see.
- Singda Dam - The highest mud dam in the world is the Singda Dam.
- Phubala - Water sports can be carried out at the two islands that are situated amidst the Lake. A picturesque view of the lake can be enjoyed by the tourists.
- Ebudhou Thangjing Temple, Moirang - During May, when the Moirang Lai Haraoba festival is celebrated, people flock to seek the blessings of 'Ebudhou Thangjing'.
Best time to visit Oct-Apr
Imphal has breezy summers, moderate rainfall in monsoon and chilly but pleasant winters. Imphal can be visited any time of the year but the maximum number of tourists visits the city in summers. October to April is the best months to visit Imphal, avoiding the monsoons which might keep you from experiencing the best of Imphal.
About Etihad Airways Group Booking
With its main base at Abu Dhabi, the airline operates scheduled services to 120+ destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia and America.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Etihad Airways group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Etihad Airways flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Etihad Airways, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Etihad Airways, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Etihad Airways
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage Etihad Airways flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Etihad Airways airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Etihad Airways let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.