Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Vishakhapatnam to Dharmsala.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Vishakhapatnam City
Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, on the Bay of Bengal. It's known for its many beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Going by the size, the port city Visakhapatnam ranks second amongst the cities in Andhra Pradesh. It owns the credit of having the oldest shipyard in India and it houses natural harbor that is one of its kind on the Indian east coast. Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag is the right place.
Nice to know
Vizag is sometimes referred to as the "Goa of the East Coast." Visakhapatnam is variously referred to as Jewel on the Coromandel Coast, Steel City, and the City of Destiny.
Things to do
- Borra Caves is breathtaking situated 1400 metre above the sea level. The million year old caves were discovered by William King George. The biggest amongst the caves found in India. The spectacular formation of rocks offers great views.
- Submarine Museum
- Araku Valley is a hill station, which is bestowed with some of the best boons of Mother Nature is picturesque with lush green gardens, streams and waterfalls.
- Yarada Beach Surrounded by magnificent hills on its three sides and Bay of Bengal on the fourth, Yarada Beach is undoubtedly the best beach in Vizag.
- Katiki Waterfalls is located 4 km away from the ancient Borra Caves. Gosthani River is the source for this waterfall, which falls from a height of 50 ft.
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park occupies a sprawling 625 acres of land. The location of the zoo is mesmerizing as you find hills on both the sides of the zoo and Bay of Bengal to its east.
- Kailasagiri is a famous hill station, which is surrounded by beaches and small hills. Kailasagiri Hill Park is located at the top and 360 feet from sea level.
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam and is a perfect example of natural harmony between the dry seasonal forest and the evergreen meadows.
Sep-Mar is the best time to visit Visakhapatnam
About Dharamsala City
Situated in the picturesque Kangra valley and set against the Dhauladhar mountain range in Himachal Pradesh, Dharamsala is an ideal retreat for nature lovers. The pristine environment with dense green cover consisting of Deodar and Pine trees provides a visual treat. Dharamsala is famed as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama and houses the Tibetan monk in exile. The city is distinctively separated as upper and lower divisions with different altitudes. The lower division is the Dharamsala town itself whereas the upper division is popularly known as Mcleodganj. When people locally talk about Dharamsala, they usually mean Lower Dharamsala.
Nice to know - Dharamsala is also the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. Being a Tibetan hub, Dharamsala is considered to be one of the best places to learn and explore Buddhism and Tibetan Culture.
Things To Do
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Tsuglagkhang - This is the place where the Dalai Lama resides. This complex has a monastery, various stupas and temples, bookstore and a cafe???? which will attract devotees from all over the world and serve tourists as well. Except for Dalai Lama's residence, every other part of the complex is open for tourists. If lucky, one can even get to meet His Holiness.
- St. John in the Wilderness Church
- War Memorial
- Gyuto Monastery - A not so easy to find monastery, unless a driver is willing for the same. A serene monastery of holiness.
- Dal lake and Nadi - Dharamsala and lies in between hills and deodar trees. This is a starting point for trekking and excursion , which is covered around the lake to make the walk memorable.
- Central Tibetan Secretariat
- Tea gardens- The smallest tea region of India, Dharamshala has beautifully lined and organized tea gardens across the Kangra Valley.
- Bhagsu falls- situated 2 km away from McLeodganj. Set amidst lush greenery and nature in its most pristine form, these falls are majestic and grand and should not be missed by all tourists travelling here.
- Triund - Triund is a 9-km trek away from Mcleodganj. It is situated at a great height and provides a mesmerizing view of the Moon Peak-Indera Pass.
Oct-Jun is the best time to visit Dharamsala
About Air India Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Trivandrum, Air India operates flights to 94 prominent destinations across the world, including 54 domestic destinations and 40 international destinations in 28 countries across four continents.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Air India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Air India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Air India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air India
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage Air India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Air India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Air India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.