Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Mangalore to Aizawl.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Mangalore City
Mangaluru (more commonly known as Mangalore) is named after the goddess Mangaladevi sits at the estuaries of the picturesque Netravathi and Gurupur Rivers on the Arabian Sea and has been a major port on international trade routes since the 6th century. The port is well known for its tall swaying coconut palms, temples and pristine beaches. One of the cleanest cities in India, Mangalore is an important business centre and is known for its amazing beaches, seaports and a diverse culture. The region which contains Mangalore has been ruled by various dynasties and empires from the ancient times such as the Kadambas, Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Empire, Portuguese and the British. The city gets its mention in the writings of the Arabian traveler Ibn Batuta in the 14th century as well. Most visitors flock to the quiet and relatively unknown beaches, where atmospheric seafood shacks serve local, spicy delicacies along the stretches of sand. The folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Nice to know - Mangalore is a multilingual the only city in the world that has nine language the only city in the world that has nine names - Mangalore in English, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kudla in Tulu, Kodial in Konkani, Maikala in Beary, Mangalapuram in Malayalam, Manjuran in Sanskrit, Kaudal in Urdu, and Manjiloree in Arabic.
Things to do
- Religious - Mangaladevi Temple – the most famous site the best time to visit the temple is during the Navratra before Dussehra when the festivities at the temple are at their peak.
Gokarnanatheshwara Temple - The deity in this temple is Gokarnanatheshwara, Lord Shiva.
Kadri Manjunatha Temple - Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Panambur Beach - The International Kite Festival is organised every two years at the Panambur Beach which is attended by tourists from all across the country.
- Ullal beach - Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure.
- Sultan Battery - Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River.
- New Mangalore port
- Kadri Hill Park - Housing a wide variety of wild animals, this is the largest garden in Mangalore.
- Bejai museum - located in the heart of the city and is the city's only museum. It has a collection of ancient coins, paintings, statues and inscriptions.
Best time to visit - Mangalore receives heavy rainfall, October - February this period is very pleasant, temperatures ranging between 17 to 34 degrees Celsius.
About Aizawl City
Neatly tucked in the beautiful North East, Aizawl is home to the Mizoram State Museum, along with being the cultural and religious capital of the Mizos. Among one of the oldest cities in the north eastern region of India, with an elevated setting and breathtaking views, Aizawl is a peaceful little town even though it's the capital of the state. It would be probably one of the most peaceful state capitals in India. Aizawl, pronounced eye-zole, is a perfect place to relax while enjoying the local food and culture. Home to the Mizoram State Museum and few other tourist complexes, tourists have few options to enjoy a sightseeing tour in the city. Apart from these, one can take a tour to the nearby hilly areas of Hmuifang, Tamdil Lake and Chanmari.
Nice to know - You'll love Aizawl for Greenery, Peace, Culture, Landscapes, Food, Art and Crafts, Flora and Fauna, Mountains capes. Watchout for Nightlife
Things to visit and do
- Durtlang Hills - Providing a panoramic view of the hill station, the Durtlang Hills are famous for the breathtaking views they provide whilst on the rocky trek trail.
- Reiek - Not just a tourist resort, Reiek with its lush green temperate forests is home to a wide range of wildlife, primarily hill birds like the rare Peregrine falcon.
- Mizoram State Museum
- Vantawang Falls
- KV Paradise
- Hmuifang Tiang
- Solomon Temple
- Falkawn Village
- Salvation Army Temple
- Dampa Tiger Reserve
- Phawngpui Peak
Best time to visit - throughout the year is the best time to visit Aizawl
Aizawl can be visited throughout the year. The summers are pleasant with maximum temperatures touching 25 degrees Celsius, while the winters are a little colder with temperature occasionally dropping to 3-4 degrees Celsius.
About Air India Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Trivandrum, Air India operates flights to 94 prominent destinations across the world, including 54 domestic destinations and 40 international destinations in 28 countries across four continents.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Air India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Air India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Air India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air India
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage Air India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Air India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Air India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.